Chapter 2

What have I gotten myself into?

You turned back towards the servants.
"Well, I guess if you might be working here, we might want to know your name, miss." Bard said.
"O-oh. I'm (y/n)."
"(Y/n)! What a pretty name! Is it foreign?" Mey Rin asked excitedly.
"Something like that..." You mumbled.
"C'mon! I'll show you around!" Finny said. You smiled and nodded. You followed the three servants around for a little while, eventually ending up in the kitchen.
"The young master would like to see you now." A calm voice said from behind you. You jumped and turned around to find Sebastian standing in the doorway. Immediately your face got warm and you felt intimidated by his presence.
"O-okay." You mumbled, mentally smacking yourself for stuttering. You followed Sebastian through the large halls of the manor, eventually ending up at Ciel's study. Sebastian knocked lightly.
"Young master? I brought the girl."
"Bring her in." Ciel's voice came from inside the room. Sebastian opened the door and ushered you inside, closing the door behind him.
"So, you're the girl who wants to work for me?" Ciel said, spinning his chair around to face you. When he did, his face turned to one of shock. "What in the world are you wearing?!" He exclaimed. You looked down. Blue skinny jeans, a band t-shirt, and hightops. You also had your Black Butler drawstring bag, but luckily nobody seemed to notice that.
"Well, um..." You trailed off.
"... No matter. What can you offer the Phantomhive estate?"
"Well, I can cook and clean decently..."
"We already have a chef and a maid."
"Umm..." You thought hard about what you could do. "I can... Help you with your cases!" That took Ciel by surprise.
"Sebastian is fully capable in that department."
"I know a lot more than you think." You said confidently. It was true, you knew everything there was to know about this world. Ciel narrowed his eyes at you, thinking about it.
"I'll give you one chance."
"Thank you, so very much!"
"Yes, yes. What is your name?" He boredly asked.
"I'm (y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)."
"(Y/n) (l/n)? Sounds strange." He looked at you suspiciously.
"Yes, well, my mother was very fond of anything unique." You said smoothly, proud of yourself for thinking of an answer that fast.
"Right then. Sebastian, get (y/n) a proper maid outfit." Ciel commanded.
"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said obediently and lead you out of the room into another. "I'm going to need you to empty your bag, my lady."
You looked at him nervously.
"W-why?" You stuttered, holding your bag close.
"I cannot allow you to carry potential weapons around the manor."
"I really don't think that's necessary." You backed away slightly. Sebastian hardened his stare. In the blink of an eye, your bag was out of your hand and in Sebastians. He inspected the picture on the bag. (Pic at top is your bag)
"Is this... me and the young master?" He asked, somewhat shocked.
"Umm, um, um, um...." You stood there, not knowing what to say. Sebastian stared at you expectantly, awaiting an answer. You glanced around the room until you saw a bathroom, then dashed into it. You somehow managed to close and lock the door despite Sebastians inhuman speed and reflexes. You barely had time to blink when the door broke from it's hinges and fell to the floor. Sebastian pinned you up against the wall.
"You don't want to anger me, Lady (y/n)." He said menacingly. "Just tell me what's going on here and everything will be fine." You could feel his breath on your face. Despite the potential danger you could be in, you couldn't help but look into his deep red eyes, getting lost in the beautiful color.
"Your eyes," you murmured quietly, not realizing what you were actually saying, "They're... Beautiful." You then saw something that totally surprised you.
His eyes widened, he let go of you slightly, and he was... Blushing?

Ayoooo so i know this chapter sucks but you know whatever. Love you for reading!