Chapter 11: The Puckermans Meet

"Where were you? I've been trying to call and message you, but you didn't reply!" Jake yells at me while I get my books out for my next class.

"If you badly want to know, I was with my mum who is a wreck at the moment," I said and I slam my locker door shut.

"Look. If you're wondering, I didn't tell anyone that you're my....you know what," he said.

"Did you tell Puck?"

"No. I thought you could tell him," he said and he stops me in my tracks. "Now that I know that we're related, I want to get to know you a bit better."

"It's okay, and if you were wondering, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to be further apart from you. You are one of my best friends," I said which makes him smile. "After school, I'll tell Puck and you have to be there with me. Got it?"

"Got it," he said with a wink.

"Wait. Before you go, would you be able to bring your mum to the Hospital to see my mum? It's just...before she dies, she wants to meet another mistress of the idiot that left us."

"Sure," he said and he gives me a hug.

"Would you like me to walk you to class?" He said, putting his hand out for me.

"I'd love that," I said with a grin.

"Hey. By the way, who is older?" He asks.

"You are, by 5 months," I respond. He looks at me astonished. "Marley told me your birthdate." He smiles and he continues to walk me to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good afternoon, everyone. Now, the boys who haven't sung their love song yet is going to perform now," Mr Shue said.

Huh. When I was away, they must of went through pretty much all of the Glee Club.

The group of boys that are performing today are Jake, Ryder, Sam, and Blaine. They all get a stool and then Sam starts strumming on his guitar.

Blaine:

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

Sam:

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

While Sam sings his part, he stares at Brittany.