Part-1

"See girls take care of yourself and after college come back home directly. Dont go anywhere else. " instructed by dad.
"Don't worry dad. We'll be fine."i assured him.
"How can i not worry?"dad argued
"Dare devils are so much in news these days. They are trained killers. Nandini you are the police commissioners daughter. You can be their target very easily they just killed a guy yesterday. Today i'm not in town. So you better be careful. "
Dad said all this in a go and left kissing my forhead. My best friend navya and i also left for college.
"Nandini arent you scared of dare devils?"they are so dangerous plus really daring. I mean which killer after killing someone openly leaves their tag near the dead body. "
"I dont know all that."said i "i only know that their leader is really hot. I mean his body. He might be good looking as well. I dont know why they mask themselves if they are so daring?
"Nandini stop!"shouted navya and i instantly applied brakes. The car haulted with a jerk. Navya ran out of the car and found a person lying on the floor. I followed her. The person was lying on his stomach. We turned him around and what we saw next was enough to scare the shit out of us. He was masked. He was a member of dare devils. He was right hand man of the leader of the dare devils. He was a criminal.
Nandini said navya horrified lets go. Fast be his team mates come loo looking for him.
But backing out was not in my blood. Afterall i was the police commissioners daughter. I held his mask and pulled it off his face. When we saw his face. The earth slipped from beneath our feet.