"I-"

"Hey!" I was cut off by a voice yelling behind Niall. Niall turned around, revealing the voice. Louis.

"What do you want Tommo?" Everyone called him Tommo. Niall seemed angry, but so did Louis. "I'm in the middle of talking to Allison."

"No you're not." He was a slight bit taller than Niall. His hair was floppy and long. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt. He was in all black.

"Um, why do you care?"

"I obviously know what your intentions are."

"Again, why do you care?" Louis let out a laugh. Here we go.

"You shouldn't do that to her. You're using her."

"I'm not even gonna do anything bad."

"Just leave."

"I was here first asshole. Now go yell at someone else. Allison and I just want to be alone." He smiled at me, and I felt weird again.

Louis gripped my wrist as tight as possible pulling me up the stairs. He threw me on a bed, locking the door. "What the hell?" I screeched, rubbing my wrist.

"Good. You're away from that player." I laughed. "What?"

"First of all, you interfere my conversation and pull me upstairs when you don't even ask if I'm ok with it!"

"I know for a god damn fact you were uncomfortable."

"Are you certain?"

"No...but I can tell."

"Exactly! You just assume your way through life Louis." He stayed silent. "You're a player too ya know."

"That's false."

"That's why you sleep with so many girls."

"I fucking told you the whole story!"

"I don't buy it for a second Louis."

"They're all sluts Ally! They come to me. They don't have to, but they do! It's their decision, Ally."

"That's where you're wrong Louis! It's your decision."

"That's bullshit."

"You don't have to say yes when they ask you."

"But-"

"You could say no, but you want to!"

"No I-"

"You are the player Louis. You are." He stayed silent. He shook his head.

"That's what I was saving you from! From a player like him. I would know."

"You don't have to act rude and obnoxious. You don't have to be a player." He sighed, shaking his hand. I was sitting on the bed.

"So this is the thanks I get for saving you." I laughed.

"You've never been nice to me in all the 8 years I've know you."

"That's a lie."

"You're always rude and annoying Louis. You do nothing but hurt me and push me down further and further. So for you to ask for a thanks? That's repulsive of you."

"I'm not like that."

"Yes you are! You dragged me up here hurting me!"

"To help you."

"You may have thought you were helping, but you weren't. I can handle this by myself Louis! Just because you like me doesn't mean-" I stopped my yelling in its tracks. I didn't just say that. I definitely didn't say that. Louis bit his bottom lip, looking at the ground. I'm so awful. "Louis. I-"