Chapter 2- Sibling Secret

MC
---------
(Lyric in MM)

The weekend has been awkward between Lyric and I and my mom could tell there's something wrong. My mom has her way of making us talk, even if we want to or not.

It was Sunday morning and I barely even slept last night. I had to sleep on the desk to listen to music since my mom still didn't give me back my phone.

I lifted my head up slowly because my neck was sore. I clicked on the keyboard and looked at the monitor... "Why am I up at 7?" I grunt.

I stood up, pushed the chair in and hopped on my bed. Once I did that there was a knock on my door that caused me to hop back up.

I did some angry krumping before opening up the door.

"Yes?" I asked as I opened up the door.

Lyric was standing in front of my door well dressed. My eyes were still low from lack of sleep.

She whispered as she spoke. "Hey, I'm going out with Rara, so can you just tell mom I went over to grandma's for church?"

I just nodded "Yea Yea." She began to walk away, but I called her back. "Let me borrow your phone though."

"Mommy still ain't give you back your phone?" She dug in her purse to find me her phone.

I shook my head "Obviously not man. The password still the same?" She nodded. "Aight, go on before she wake up."

She headed for the stairs and I shut my door gently. I moved my neck around a bit as I walked over to my bed and sat down. I placed my elbows on my lap as I texted my cousin Kenny .

   To: 424-923-7781

'Yo, Ken. This Quay.'

I waited for a response and it was quick.

'Bruh, I've been hittin u up. What happen?'

'Mama took my phone. I still got my supply?'

'Barely. Trell thinkin bout cuttin u off'.  

'Tell him give me til Friday. I'll get back on track'

'I'll tell em. You going to church with grandma?'

'Naw, I'm chilling.'

'Aight, I'm gonna slide through cause she said she coming to get me so Yea'.

I put the phone down and went to take a shower, but by the time I got out my mom was up.

"Good morning mommy" I went over and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning. Wake your siblings up, your grandma coming to get them for church."

I nodded and knocked on the twins doors then went to go get dressed in my room. I looked at Lyric's phone and saw three texts from Kenny.