He put his hands over his ears and screamed "La, la, la, la, la, I can't hear you! La, la, la, la, la, I'm walking away now, goodbye!" He walked – well, ran away and right after he left, my arm was ripped backwards and I was turned around to be faced with Melissa.

"Kimberly! I need to show you this! Look!" She shoved her phone in my face, but I slowly pushed it aside. She pushed it in my face again, but I kept pushing it away and trying to make eye contact.

"Melissa, I have been looking for you this whole morning!" She nodded her head, as if saying 'Fine, fine, I'm here now' and shoved her phone yet again in my face.

"Okay, but you seriously need to see this!"

"Melissa- "

"Look at it!"

"I'm serio- "

"I am too, look- "

"I'm not looking at it until you list- "

"But it's hilario- "

"FINE! I'll look at it!" I grabbed her phone and looked at it. I saw she did this test on Facebook to see her life story. It was an 'Once upon a time' story and I began reading it.

Once upon a time, there was Melissa, queen of a grand kingdom and mother of princess Kimberly Adams. She tried finding a noble prince for her daughter Kimberly Adams who until now rejected everyone! Annoyed, Kimberly left to discover the world. She fell for the handsome Tristan Cranford and decided to take him with her back to the kingdom to marry him. As soon as they arrived, queen Melissa recognized him as her old lover and got back together with him. So, queen Melissa married the handsome Tristan Cranford and Kimberly Adams drowned in her tears and a huge tub full of Nutella!

I gave her a blank look while she just stood excitedly, waiting for my reaction. "Okay, so I was looking for you, because I think there is something- "

"Didn't you like it?" She asked. "Come on, it was hilarious! Plus! I got married to Tris." She smirked at me, wiggling her eyebrows to add to her paedophile-face and I just sighed.

"Melissa, that is just exactly what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What? Me marrying him? Kimberly, normally I would accept to any idea of yours, because, let's be real, you have the best ideas. But don't you think we're a little too young? Just a little...?" She rushed out. Of course, I should've know this would happen. Melissa has those days, just like everyone of us, where she doesn't take anything seriously. I could've known, right when she wanted to show me that story, that today would be one of those days.

"No, Melissa. I want you to cancel your date with Ash." I told her, getting straight to the point.

Her smile fell and she looked so resentful. "Why?" She asked finally. It didn't sound sad or angry or even disappointed. There was simply no emotion in her voice. I didn't know if it was because she didn't feel anything for Ashton and that's why she didn't sound to bothered or if it was because I made her feel that way.

I took a deep breath and sighed. "It's because of Tristan." I tell her slowly. She raises an eyebrow at me, mumbling softly 'Enlighten me'. A deeper sigh leaves my lips and I shake my head at her. "It's really not my story to tell you. You'll have to ask Tristan."

"If you won't even tell me, then it's probably not that important." She huffs before walking away. I groan and run after her. I grab her arm and spin her around gently.

"Why must you make it this difficult for me?" I whined and kept holding her hand while walking in the directing Tristan ran off to. I believe his first class was Match, so that is where I took Melissa to. We walked through a few corridors when finally arriving in the one with Math and German in it. Don't ask, I have no idea why those tho classes are in one hallway. You also have a hallway with French, Economics, Business class and Religion, so they have a few weird combinations in this school.