Ch1.Ep1: Remember Me? (Beginning)

Start from the beginning

Moments later, in the basement of his clinic. Alan wearing a Lab Gown is working on his own self-made- lab and transferring different Antibiotics and Prescription drugs on the trays laid on his table. After which he soon begins to stock them on his chemical storage refrigerator.
Afterward, they go upstairs; remove their gear, and step into Alan's office. They talk, and he then reminds his other young 27-year-old assistant
Kyle Manalo to keep watch of the temperature of the refrigerator as he states "It must be always below 0°C degrees or -2 degrees".
Kyle replies in doubt "oh really? i wonder if each one of those prescriptions of yours fit in the same category as those you threw away".
Alan answers "i know about those drugs that i threw, most of which are unreliable sources in our repeated tests. It ain't painkillers or morphine so it was crystal clear useless".
Alan Clears Kyle again "we are in favor of making the most strongest and effective reverse drug to be ever made in this country's history. That is why i'm here to provide, just one more, then we are done".
Kyle states to Alan "Aw, c'mon Alan its a precise judgement to the one i previously thought we were successful in."
Kyle shortly leaves after and then
Alan stares hypnotized on his computer screen glazing upon his formula for the drug he is willing to create.

That afternoon, in the Claus' home, Anne returns home from her accounting work then receives a letter from her close friend named Michaela Pamantian, a working-class Filipina nurse who came from the United States for work and went back to live in the Philippines again (seemingly aiding her struggling poor family). Later Anne questions their house helper Belinda about her missing pair of bracelets. Which Belinda declares that she doesn't know anything about Anne's bracelets. Later Anne receives a call from old best friend Michaela Pamantian, Anne used to work with Michaela in a 4-month medical-related training job in the United States, and became friends. Anne answers the phone slowly having second thoughts then she hears Michaela's voice saying "Hi. Anne it's me Michaela! Remember me? It used to be almost 16 years ago since we last met! Anyway i asked your brother Gerald for your phone number". (Gerald is a US Marine Corps Soldier who knew Michaela as a former classmate) Anne replies happily awkward "Yes! Yes! How are you Michaela?! Its been like freaking decades since i last saw you! We lost contact! Jeez its so happy to hear you matured! And oh Gerald must be happy to hear from you too!"
Michaela compliments and thanks Anne for the nice words. They reminisce and talk about the past, their joyful and lonely times. Then later
She then offers a meeting and coffee set tomorrow afternoon to which Anne tells her that she's busy. But Michaela begged her until Anne soon accepted the offer. They were set to meet at a cafe near Taguig Central in Global City at the afternoon.  Anne soon says goodbye then puts the phone back rubbing her head thinking of the offer that was made. In their room, She later calls Alan in his office and then talks about what happened when Michaela phoned her earlier.
Alan answers in a sort of curious way "isn't she the one who was said to have stolen those amulets back in your summer medical training school?"
Anne said she wasn't a thief  and that she was a humble spirited person who helped her buddies around.
Alan states "i guess it was only a false news report bent on bullying her".
Anne says "you know racism in America is prevalent, people can't seem to avoid it"
They then talk about the offer of Michaela to Anne in which Alan agrees the permission for Anne in order to pay her old friend a visit.
He also says that he will be coming home late that night because of the test examining of his patients. Anne says good luck and bye as they cut the call.

Anne picks up Jack after school, she was driving her Ford SUV as she happily greets her son. But Jack asks "Where is dad?". Anne replies as if nothing's happening "he is coming home late tonight, he's got a job to do with his co-doctors"
Both son and mom ride home amidst the hot noon.

Later in Alan's clinic late at night he just finished his examination on his last patient earlier as he sat on his desk fixing his paperwork files. His assistant Maria bids him farewell as it is already late and she is about to drift home.
Alan bids her goodbye "Take care Maria, watch out for muggers and criminals you hear?" She nods and leaves. Moments later after work Alan is all left alone on his office, being bored he enters his lab downstairs wearing his lab gear in order to fascinate himself around his stuff like an evil egomaniac silently laughing, even holding and then accidentally dropping and shattering a chemical compound apparatus. He angrily utters "Tsk, Shit!!"
After cleaning the broken apparatus,
Alan states "This is like fourteen thousand on Amazon". Suddenly Alan begins to hear footsteps from the upstairs of his office. He thought he locked the doors as soon as Maria left and he was only the one in his office. Turns out he was wrong. Alan bravely and quietly sneaks up his office floors to find the office empty, he was armed with a crowbar taken from the lab below.
He sighs in relief and says to himself  "must be a fucking ghost".
He keeps the crowbar then dresses up for home. As Alan was about to leave he double checks the front door and sees it locked he then grabs his own automatic door-lock button, so he uses the back door to his garage. Then he was shocked when he sees that his backdoor was open, there was no sign of struggle breaking in but just a slightly opened door. He opens the light to his garage but sees no one. Then he checks his car and the shutters, everything was fine.
He utters to himself again "what the hell is going on?".
Unfazed but confused, Alan enters his car and opens the garage shutters.
then when he glances to the rear view mirror to fix it, he sees a man with a gun rising from his backseat then he points the gun at him saying.
"Don't do anything stupid"
The voice sounds familiar and his face was masked.
Alan shaking and shocked raises his hands unable to talk.
But before he was able to reply scared, the man told him to start up the car engine and drive. Alan followed his orders and then exited the clinic garage.
The man confiscated his cellphone, wallet and license shortly. They drive for miles far away. The skies begin to darken and the clouds begin to shower rain. After what seems like 2 hours of driving the car needed to be filled with gasoline. The man orders Alan to make it quick, gives him some of his money. He says "just full tank it quick!"
Handing the 1000 pesos. The man hides under the car carpet, since he is dressed in black he can camouflage into the color of the carpet. The BMW stops by a gas station. Feeling uneasy, Alan rolls down his driver's window and was still able to talk to the Gas boy, the boy speaking in broken English " how much you want to fill sir?"
He replies "full tank please, here's the payment and i got no card sorry"
Alan wipes his head full of sweat waiting for the gas to stop flowing. The gas boy gives him his change and receipt then notices his face and body.
He then asks "you look tired sir, are you okay?". Alan smiles and says "yeah, yeah definitely" as sweat runs down from his face. Meanwhile, after the gas is finished filling up, Alan pays up and then the he drives the car away from the gas station as the man again confronts Alan as they drive for another 20 minutes. They turn to a damp and dark lit corner to the slums where the houses are all full of squatters and beggars. Alan is very shocked to see the people they pass by and frightened by their conditions. Then straight ahead for 2 miles is a dark street where a factory is situated. The car stops in front of the factory then the man orders Alan to step out of the vehicle on gunpoint.
They enter the factory where in one point the man blindfolds Alan then moves him to sit on a chair to tie him.
Alan screams in shock "I WILL OFFER YOU ANY MONEY YOU WANT JUST PLEASE LET ME GO! I HAVE A FAMILY FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

A man suddenly talks " we know who you are Alan!"
Alan then realizes that this Men know who he is and where his family lives.
The Man from earlier suddenly takes
off Alan's Blindfold. Then Alan stares in complete shock of what just unfolds right in front of him. He sees his ex-wife named Glenda and his Step-Son Victor tied and gagged in a chair.
There were three men in the room.
The Man in the middle removes his mask. He is a fairly statured man. His height is almost 5'11 inches tall. His skin was brown and fair to say at least. He is Gustavo Renato a Filipino-American former medical student and corrupt businessman who was one of Alan's colleagues, and which Alan mistakenly boycotted in their medical fraternity business due to unfit problems.
Alan shockingly states "Gustavo!?"
The other two men reveal themselves to be Andrei Mangold and Richmond Yates whom Alan also boycotted in business, they were both tough-built.
Alan stares in shock as he witnesses his former friends now turned killers.
Gustavo angrily questions Alan saying
"Do you remember my name?"
"REMEMBER ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!?"
Gustavo starts to beat up Alan mercilessly until he passes out.