Ch1.Ep1: Remember Me? (Beginning)

In a dimly lit location, it was raining very hard as lightning began to strike, the skies were already beginning to become dark. Then there was a man walking in a dark, rainy, and quiet alleyway on the side of a deserted street. He stopped and leaned on the wall of the alley to rest and to breathe as he catches his breath, he covered his face with his hands and he soaks and whispered the words "No, No, No" several times.. The sounds of police sirens are heard from the distance as he quickly recovers and walks away from the disturbance.

It was already 6:30 AM in the morning as the electronic alarm clock sounded,
A man awakes and then he turns to turn off the alarm, then he faces his wife to wake her up. He silently utters "Honey, it's already time". She replies with a sleeping eye mask over her head sounding tired "Really? It's like I just slept an hour ago". He states "I might be late for work, the clinic opens at 7:30 AM."
Then the man goes downstairs and he prepares his work attire, he is a doctor as the name tag on his coat says "Dr. Alan Claus". He swiftly cleans his work table and dusts his glass frames which are full of accomplishments and achievements including certificates and diplomas in Radiology, Chemistry, and Biology. His wife and their house helper Belinda Ahmed prepares him and their son Jack breakfast. Jack utters about the food which is spam and cabbage topped with a small amount of salad, he says "Mom, I told you I didn't like eating cabbage, spam, and salad altogether", his mom replies "Eat whatever is there, I don't have to tell you again". Jack still refuses but Alan then forces him as he speaks "Son that is very tasty, delicious, and great for a breakfast meal, we don't waste food anymore, your mom and I already threw that 2nd batch of food law, so eat your cabbage and all of it now". Jack finally takes a mouthful of the meal, much to Alan's sigh and joy. Then he turns his attention to his wife calling her "Anne have you tried calling the mailman again this week? I haven't heard from him since last Saturday, i got a mail package from my former boss, it is a present from my birthday last week.",
Anne replies "I did dial and called the post office yesterday but something weird went down with their line". Alan says "Well they always have problems with their communication lines, then they can't even find a way to fix it?" he then dismays the conversation while they continue eating as Belinda sweeps their living room floor.

Meanwhile, Alan brings his son to school driving his BMW Sedan. We see that they are living in Quezon City, a part of Metro Manila Philippines.
Business buildings and other richly colored houses fill the way unto the unimaginable traffic ahead the intersection. On the way Jack talks "its always like this everyday dad, but there seems to be no traffic in Makati today i think". Alan replies "there was and still has traffic son, remember the one last month? When we ate at ABC Barbecue and Burgers for a quick meal at Makati? Then on the way home it was a freaking messy surprise to see that the whole city was like full of traffic?" Jack replies "not really dad. But i know that we ate there". Alan sighs and shakes his head as he gears his vehicle unto the street. Alan brings Jack to school bids him farewell and then settles for his Clinic at downtown Quezon City.

Alan Parks his car in a protected garage at the back of his medical clinic and then steps outside to check the clinic's look. We see the name of his clinic (Alan Claus Medical Clinic and Laboratory). He then glances at the walls and windows of the clinic and then sees a likely about-to-be shattered window at the other side of his clinic.
He murmurs "goddamn street kids probably". Then he steps inside his clinic and then automatically locks his front door upon turning on the "We're Open" sign. Alan unlocks his office door then hangs his coat on his coat stand, he opens his computer and minds his own business researching and working for his newly planned and about-to-be invented medicine which he names and calls "AMETHYLAMINE". He tells himself " now this is a better atomic bomb than the naturally produced anti-inflammatory and pharmaceutical administered drugs which is naturally powered by hydrogen." Soon later his assistant arrives; "good morning Dr. Claus" she greets. he was speechless for a few moments then replies back "good morning Ms. Late". She then tells him about why she was late and then what kept her from walking up early then apologizing. Dr. Alan replies to her words "okay, just make sure to be aware of your schedule Maria, sloppy times are never the honest". Afterwards They resume to work encountering many patients as time passes by.