My so called bff (niall horan fanfic)

Description: A girl named Elizabeth Westfield, but her best friend, Niall Horan, calls her Ellie has never had friends till kindergarten. Niall and Ellie always had a great relationship between each other but everything changed when he left.
__________________________

Chapter 1

Ellie POV

"Mom I don't want to go to school, all the kids call me names and i don't have any friends" cried Ellie. She hated school it was the worst, even though it was only kindergarten.
"Hon.....you have to go. And you can at least try to make friends by being yourself."
"Fine"
AT SCHOOL

"Hello class." Mrs. Jackson said.
"Hey Ellie where's your stupid pink lunch box"
" It's not stupid......you are." I quietly said the last part.
"What did you say?" Said the boy while pushing me to the floor.
I hate school. It's the worst thing ever invented.
" Class may I have your attention. We have a new student. His name is Niall Horan."
"Hi."
"Hi"
"My name is Niall. What's yours?"
"It's Elizabeth" I said while looking down.
" Ok then I'm going to call you Ellie" he said cheekily.
"Ok"
" Why so sad?" I didn't want to say because he would probably throw my lunch box on the garbage can like the other kids. I sighed.
"No reason"
"Do you have any friends?"
"No" I was about to cry. I wanted to go home.
"Then we can be best friends!"
"You really want to be friends with me?"
"Of coarse your nice!"
"The rest of the class doesn't think that." I was glad I had one friend.
" What's you mommies phone number so we can talk on the phone like grown ups?" he said while giggling
I laughed " its 201-455-7839"
" Ok I will tell my mommy to call your mommy so you can come over to my house."
" Ok" I was happy.

___________________________

AT HOME ( 6 years later, Niall: 15 Ellie : 15)

Ellie POV

"So what do you wanna do now" i said.
"Um.....I don't know.....football.....and then we can have our Friday sleepover day!"
" Can we watch a movie instead I'm kinda tired of school." I know Niall was my best friend and I should tell him everything, I do, but I just didn't tell him that I dated a boy named Chris and how he was an ass and then broke up with me through a text, which then led to an awful rumor. I also left out that because of that rumor I've been getting bullied again. I was to embarrassed to tell him.
"Hello earth to Ellie?"
Well I guess I'm not gonna tell him.
"Oh sorry yes"
"What were you thinking of?" Niall knew me perfectly to know whether or not something's up. Let's just hope he doesn't find out.
"Um......I was thinking if you would be okay with being alone with me" I think he didn't notice.
"Yea I would be fine..but you do know your mum will be here."
"Actually she's coming tomorrow afternoon shes working really late today"
"Well its good that its a Friday or else you would be alone in a big house with no protection"
"No protection...." I looked at him and laughed.