18 | Teenage Dreams Come True

Start from the beginning

I leave her lips, not caring if she watches as I go and grab a condom in my nightstand, ditch my underwear, slip the condom on, and get right back to where I was, slowly sliding into her. She winces the second I enter, and boy was she tight. I kiss her neck again, letting her moans of pleasure and pain fill the room.

"Ross." She moans, digging her fingernails into my back again. I thrust my hips to hers, harder than ever, the bed moves, Laura moans louder than any other time, and she puts her hands to her side. I stop kissing her and thrust back and forth, watching in joy as her breasts jump and jiggle crazily, her moans getting louder and louder, and her facial expression changing from pain to please. That's my girl.

My energy is going away, my thrusting comes to a stop, and I pull out of her. I fall to my side, breathing heavily. Laura shifts around, straddles me, and slides onto my dick, riding me slowly. I lean my head back, already moaning as she bounces up and down, her breasts going everywhere again. So fucking sexy.

"So... close." I breathe out, or moan out. A few more bounces and Laura slides off me, laying on my side just as I cum into the condom. Our heavy breathing slows down after a few minutes and I turn to look at Laura, who turned to look at me.

"That was..." She whispers, not finishing her sentence.

"Fucking amazing." I finish for her. A small chuckle escapes her lips.

"Fucking amazing, indeed." She replies, giving me a smile. "I should get home, though." As soon as those words escape her mouth, I quickly pull her to me. I force her whole body on top of mine, kiss her head, and whisper stay. I play with her hair a little and rub my other thumb in soft circles on her back.

My bedroom door was wide open, we weren't under the covers, our sweaty ass bodies were sticking together, yet I didn't care. None of my siblings wouldn't visit me anytime soon. All I care about is having Laura in my arms.

"I love you." I whisper, kissing her hair. "And don't feel the need to say it back, I just want you to know that I love you." I add.

"Shhh, we need to get some sleep." She whispers. "Goodnight, Ross."

"Goodnight, Laur." I reply, kissing her hair one last time.

• • •

With a yawn, I wake myself up and feel a small weight on half my body. Looking down, I realize it was Laura. Oh yeah... Last night was amazing. Gently, I kiss her forehead and play with her hair a little.

"I know you're awake." I whisper, squeezing her arm.

"I've been awake for awhile." She whispers back, not moving. "Listening to your breathing." She mumbles, laying a soft kiss on my chest. I close my eyes again, take a deep breath, and relax.

"Can we just lay here for a little longer?" I ask, rubbing her back softly. She nods, cuddles herself further into my side, and takes a deep breath herself. "How'd you sleep?" I ask quietly.

"Good. You're a comfy pillow." I chuckle softly, she smiles against my chest. "And... I think I'm a little... sore." She mumbles. I laugh loudly and she slaps my chest. "Ross! Don't laugh at me! I haven't done that for four and a half years."

"I could tell! You were so god damn tight, Laur." I say, slapping her ass. She slaps my chest again and lifts herself up to eye me. "What? I love your ass." She rolls her eyes and falls back onto my chest.

"Ross!" Fuck! I dart off the bed, practically sprinting towards my bedroom door.

"Who's that?" Laura asks. I slam my bedroom door closed, wishing I had a lock on it right about now.

"It's Ryland." I mutter, holding the door closed. His footsteps get closer. "Why do I give everyone a fucking extra key in my family." Laura laughs a little and looks around. He jiggles the door handle and pushes on the door, but I hold it back.

"Ross, why are you blocking the door?" He asks, knocking. I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I'm naked!" I say, hoping that'd be enough.

"Uh, when we're on tour, we shower together Ross. Nothing new here. Now let me in." I look back at Laura who had the sheets up to her chest. "Ross Shor fucking Lynch, what are you hiding from me? We have to plan Rydel's party. It's in three days."

"Are you here alone?" I ask.

"No, Rocky's in the living room with Jess, Riker, Vanni and Noah. Ellington's on his way now with Alexa, Sav, Courtney and Liv. Just open the fucking door up, Ross." I open it partway, only to see Rocky walking down the hall with Laura's dress in his hand. Fuck.

"Ryland, I think Laura might be... in there." I close my door again and hit my head on it three times. "Ross, just meet us out here in a few." Rocky says. I nod, even though he can't see me. "And tell Laura she can come too. I know she's in there."

"I'm going to take a shower first." I say, peaking my head out and down the hallway.

"By yourself. We all have places to be." Nodding, I close my bedroom door.

"Okay, I'm really sorry about that." I say, walking to my bathroom. Laura was back to laying down in bed, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm going to take a really quick shower. You can... go on my phone, I guess." She nods and grabs my phone from my nightstand. The shower was quick, I just rinsed off and washed my hair, calling it good. I walk out of the bathroom with the he towel around my waist and see Laura still laying in my bed with my phone in her hand.

"Hey, can I barrow some clothes?" She quietly asks. "A t-shirt and boxers should be fine." She whispers. I walk into the closet and don't bother shutting the door, I strip and slip underwear on and basketball shorts before grabbing a black t-shirt and checkered dark blue and red boxers.

"Um, there might be girly shampoos and what nots under the sink if you want to take a shower." I say, sitting at the end of the bed. She nods and takes the clothes from my hands. I give her a soft smile before walking towards the door. Before I could go out, I turn back around and see Laura walking to my bathroom. "Wait, Laura." I say, walking over to her.

"Yeah?" She asks, turning around. I grab the sides of her face and kiss her on the lips, feeling her smile. I sink my teeth in her bottom lip before pulling away. "Okay one more." She whispers, wrapping one arm around my neck and pulling my head down. This time, I smile in the kiss and let her teeth sink into my bottom lip.

"Ross, hurry up!" Riker says, banging on the door. I pull away from Laura and close my eyes, wishing they never came here.

"Ross, you need to wear a shirt." She says quietly. Furrowing my eyebrows, she drags me to the bathroom. "Look at your back." She whispers. So I do, and fuck there's a lot of scratches from her nails. "I thought they'd fade in the shower but... they didn't."

"It's fine." I say, a small smile on my face. "Now get in the shower." I say, smacking her ass one more time.

"Ross." She warns, opening the shower door.

"Oops, my hand slipped for real this time." I reply, smirking. She rolls her eyes and steps into the shower. I grab a shirt from my closet and walk out into the living room.

• so uh, how was this for a chapter? i've never written smut that detailed before, so it was... interesting. hopefully you liked it and didn't think i was a total weirdo for writing it. please vote and comment and follow me. love you, babes💜