The job

Where the hell even is this place?? You thought to yourself, looking down at your phone with your eyebrow raised. You were looking for a certain pizzeria, by the name of Freddy's. One you had gone to as a kid. You had gotten a newspaper yesterday morning, which had a help wanted page for a family pizzeria; You called the number, and the man on the line confirmed that yes, they were looking for someone to help with the night shift. They would pay 120 a week for 12 am to 6 am.
That kinda.. sucks... But whatever. A job is a job
You walked to the front doors, looking up at the sign before pushing your way inside. You immediately heard the yelling of children as you glanced inside, seeing them run and play, but your gaze fell upon the Animatronics. You remembered them from when you were a child, but.. they looked so much more.. rundown, and dirtier. You shrugged it off as your [E/C] orbs cascaded over the room spotting a man with a name tag and work attire, with keys on his belt. You smiled and walked over, twirling around the kids that ran by you; You walked up to the man and he looked down at you. He stood at about 6'4 with short brown hair and brown eyes, slightly tinted red. He smiled kindly and looked over at you, asking "Can I help you miss?" You smiled back, trying to be as kind as well, seeing as he might be your 'soon to be' coworker. "Oh, Yes! I'm [Y/N-[L/N] I came to apply for the job opening!" "Oooh, [Y/N]! The boss told me you were going to come in today!" He said with a chuckle, holding out his hand "I'm Scott Cawthon, the manager here! But you can call me PhoneGuy. I'll be helping you through your night shift!" You smiled and took his hand, shaking it and he pointed to the room down the hall. "That's the Boss's office, go right ahead." You nodded and thanked him, walking off towards the hall and passing the 'Employees Lounge' and knocking on the office door. You heard a gruff "Come in!" And you turned the knob, walking in a small bit then closing the door behind yourself; The boss sat behind his desk, smoking a cigar. He smiled when you walked in. "Miss [L/N], please, sit!"