*chapter six*

After a long journey you had finally reached Brighton.

*Joe rings doorbell*

The door is opened by a small, beautiful girl who had a beaming grin across her face.

"Hello you two! Come in!" Zoe says cheerfully.

You nervously smiled at her as you stood behind Joe.
Joe takes your hand and walks you through the doorway.

"Awh, aren't you two adorable! I don't remember the last time Joe was in a proper relationship like this!"
"Me neither!" Joe chuckles. It was obvious that him and Zoe were very close.

As you all make your way through to the living room, on the sofa is a tall man who was wearing a beanie reading: sorry about my hair. On his lap was the cutest black pug, who had fallen fast asleep.

"ALAN!" Joe shouted.

You and Zoe let out a little laugh before Joe grabbed your waist and held you in to a hug.

"Nala is normally never asleep when guests come round! Enjoy the peace while it lasts" Alfie smiled.
"Haha! She's the cutest thing ever!" You smiled back.

All 4 of you sat on the sofa for hours and talked. They were so easy to talk to and you instantly felt happy when you were around them.

"Anyways, how did the video go down last night?" Zoe said.

You and Joe turned to look at each other. Tears filled your eyes again but you try and hold them back.

"Um...well...people could have been a little more supportive." Joe said taking your hand.

Zoe and Alfie's faces dropped instantly.

"But... I don't understand! (Insert your name here) is amazing, beautiful and perfect for you Joe!" Zoe stated.

You instantly felt and warmth in your body.

"Don't worry about it lovely. You and Joe will find a way through this." Alfie says.

You smile to the ground. However, Joe looks upset, angry, annoyed.

"I just don't understand." He says. "I just thought that my viewers would be happy for me."

"Why don't the four of us film a video together? It can just be a not worth watching kind of thing and they will see how much you both care for each other. Honestly Joe, trust me!" Alfie said.

We all made our way up to their spare bedroom and filmed the video. You were getting the hang of filming YouTube videos now. You definitely felt a lot more confident!