*chapter one*

-This is my first Fanfiction so it's going to be rubbish but oh well¡!-

*Your POV*

Today was the day that you had been waiting for, the day that the secret would finally come out. Sitting at your desk putting on your makeup, you felt anxious but excited at the same time. Joe would be here any second.

Suddenly, a tight grip appeared around your waist and the next thing you knew you were being swung around in circles.
"Are you ready baby?" whispered Joe before kissing your forehead softly.
"I think so" you answered, biting your lip nervously.

Joe picked up your bags and you both made your way out the door. It was only a short walk from your parent's house to Joe's apartment.

As you walked together, hands interlocked tightly, a series of emotions were going through your head.

"What happens if your viewers don't like me?" you questioned Joe.
"Trust me, they will love you just as much as I do!"
"But what happens if they don't?"
"Then I'll stop making videos (laughs), I am just so happy to be in a genuine relationship like this. Honestly, I love you more than anything and nothing is going to change that."

Blushing a bright shade of red, you wrapped your arms around Joe. He meant the world to you and you didn't ever want to let him go.

You finally reached Joe's apartment and the camera was already set up in his room.

"I've decided that I'm not going to edit this video at all, I just want it to be about us - the unedited version." Joe said smiling.
"So I just need to pretend the camera isn't there?" You replied
"Exactly!"

You and Joe had been seeing each other for around 9 months now. Joe had his own apartment and you still live with your parents after returning from university. However, you would often stay around Joe's place.
Keeping it a secret was mainly Joe's idea because he didn't want to rush into things. Now, you would announce to his 7 million subscribers that you are dating each other even though you still want to keep some of your relationship private.