Side story 1

Hello! It's me again the author of the story. I wanted to do spam thing special and whatnot for you guys. This is going to be a side story from the actual story. It's like a mini story of our characters life. Or like something I had in mind. Hope you enjoy!!
BE WARNED I'LL BE USUING PICTURES AS VISUALS!!!!!!!!

Tender kiss

Authors POV

It was a cool afternoon at the kingdom. Everything seemed fine and nothing was really going on. The servants seemed to be drunk? The King and Queen may have thrown a party. But that's a bit typical of them since they always hold luxurious parties every ended. Everyone would be invited even the servants. Now you may be thinking where could our protagonist be at? What if I told you they've been in Aki's room? Ohohoho that sparked your little yaoi mind didn't it? Don't worry so did mine and it started running around and I think I'm getting a nose bleed haha.

 Now you may be thinking where could our protagonist be at? What if I told you they've been in Aki's room? Ohohoho that sparked your little yaoi mind didn't it? Don't worry so did mine and it started running around and I think I'm getting a nose b...

You may have something like the picture above in mind? Ah you dirty little pie! Sameeeeeee. Oh shiet gotta go back to writing the story CX

No our protagonist at the time are a bit younger then what they are now. Instead of going to the party they stayed in Aki's room. But for what reason? Well Mao just found out about kissing. But by whom? I won't say.~ He wanted to kiss Aki since he learned how to. Craving his beloveds lips like it was candy or food.

Mao|| "Hey Aki do you know what lovers do?" He'd say softly as he rubbed his beloveds leg. As he laid on the bed and rested his feet on his lap. Smiling towards him as he was curious if he knew.

Aki|| "What do lovers do? Well they exchange there love for each other! Say how much they love each other. Show each other their unconditional love for one another. Right...?" He seemed puzzled by the question and tried to respond with stuff he's read in books. He's never really had a lover. He didn't really know anything about romance. But just the touch of his beloved felt warm and tingle just a bit.

Mao|| "That is true but..." He said as he stopped rubbing his beloveds leg. Slowly moving onto the bed as he got on the bed. Moving towards him as he was on top of Aki. Placing one leg between his as he pinned him down. His own cheeks quickly turned red. Looking into Aki's eyes as he got close to his face. Then in a whisper he said. "They usually exchange kisses. Kisses that can become addictive. Like a drug you need to have everyday."

Aki|| His cheeks were a dark red colour as he looked at him get close to his face

Aki|| His cheeks were a dark red colour as he looked at him get close to his face. He felt his heart race even faster then before. Swallowing his saliva as he kept his eyes with Mao's. Listening to him speak as he was more puzzled at what he said. But not too puzzled because he already knew about kissing. He's seen it but never kissed anyone. Did this meaning they were going to kiss?! He didn't even prepare for this! HOLY COW NOOOOOOOOOO. He was going crazy over this but soon calmed down. "T-then I want to be additive to your kisses. I want to be consumed by you with just kisses. Having your lips on mine everyday sounds nice.."

Mao|| He chuckled just a bit listening speak. Then seeing his cheeks turns dark red. It was cute to see him like this. He was just a child compared to him. He much more and he wanted to teach Aki about this and all about the adult world. He wanted to be his one and only. He leaned closer as he pressed his lips against his. It seemed he was going to talk and say something else but he stopped him. Kissing his beloved tenderly. Over and over again placing a hand on his cheek. Cupping his cheek as he wanted to be gentle to him. Not wanting to scare him o anything.

Aki|| Before he could talk he felt Mao's lips on his. The tender kiss made him overjoyed. Being kissed over and over again made loose himself in the sweetness of the kisses. It felt wonderful like nothing else. He wanted more and more from him. Feeling his hand on his cheek as he knew he was being tender and gentle with him. Which made his heart melt as he was becoming more and more of a dream God to him. He really couldn't ask for anyone else then his beloved now. Not now or ever even if he had past loves though he didn't he would always pick Mao over and over again.

Mao|| He soon pulled back from continuing to kiss his beloved. A small tint of pink would show on his cheeks. His heart was racing just a bit as he looked at Aki in the eyes. "Erm ah so how was that Aki? I believe that was your first of many kisses correct?"

Aki|| He nodded his head as he was like in a trance of some sort. Kissing was something new to him and he was happy to share it with his beloved Mao. "I loved it! I didn't want it stop. And y-yes that was my first of many kisses. But I'm glad I got to share it with you my love." He smiled to him as he pulled him close.

Mao|| "I'm glad then. We can kiss whenever you want or I'll surprise you." He would say as he was pulled towards his beloved. He rested his head on his chest now as he closed his eyes. "Good thing we're staying over or our parents wouldn't want to see this. And luckily Momo is with Nana. This is truly perfect just being with you without being disturbed by anyone." He said as he yawned softly. He was quite tired since he was training earlier with his father and the King. He soon drifted to sleep as he stayed on Aki's chest all nuzzled up.

Aki|| He giggled a bit as he played Mao's hair. Seeing that he fell asleep his heart raced but he was happy. It made him to know he had him in his arms. Watching him sleep he too was tired since he was running around being chased by Momo. Oh Momo.

^ something like that

^ something like that. Momo wanted to play dress up and have a tea party. But Aki had better plans like being with Mao.

owo Ohohoho hope you liked the story side story! I'll do more later on. But the next update will be the story! So just wait on it! 💕💕💕💕⚡️⚡️🔥🔥🔥
Star,follow me, and tell your friends! Or mom if she likes yaoi.