Chapter One

11 years after the meeting...
---------------------------
Aki's POV

It was a sunny day when I awoke from my slumber. The "witch" had just came in yelling. By witch I ment the nana (head maid) of the castle. Her name is Miyake and she is an old middle age lady with white hair that was white as snow and emerald eyes.

The way she dressed was so elegant and clean. Her posture was always in a lady like way and she had her hair tied in a bun. She has been in the castle service since I was born. I usually don't like her but at times she could be very helpful. You can really look up to this women since she has raised me well and taught me to be a gentleman since I was 5 years old.

I am the only child of the Yi family and the heir to the throne. My parents don't want more children because my father is ill and I am just a brat as they say. Nana caught me drooling and looking into space. She placed her hand on my shoulder and shook me a little."Stop daydreaming child, it's time to get up and ready for the day" said Miyake.

I groaned and covered myself with the sheets. "Nana you know very well I don't like mornings and especially that you come in my room yelling half the time" I said. I heard no response and I kinda got worried because she usually pulls of the sheets and drags me out of the bed.

I slowly uncovered myself and looked at nana, she was looking outside the window mumbling something in a low voice. She was speaking in a different tongue but I understood because she taught me a little. All I could understand is "the ball is tonight and he will show up to check on the young master...". What does that mean? Who is "he"? All I knew was that there was going to be a ball in honor of my 11th birthday but that wasn't really important to me at all.

Ever since yesterday people around me have been whispering and talking in low voices when I pass by. All I've been hearing is "he" will show up tomorrow for a check up on the kingdom and you know who". "AHHHH!!" I yelled and went back to bed because I felt frustrated about all this.

Why can't anyone ever tell me anything about what's happening around here. I am the prince and I should know these things. Nana turned around and walked back to my bedside and whispered. "Rest up young master for at 7 you'll have an encounter with a great man. I'll be back around 5 to get you ready and I'll send up a servant with your breakfast. And with that she left my room.

I went back to my slumber and started dreaming.

"Hello my dear" a voice said.

"Who are you? Why are you in my dreams again!?" I said in an angry voice.

"I can not tell you these thing yet my love" said the voice.

"Why can't you?" I said

"Because it's not time but we'll encounter tonight at the ball and I'll see how much you've grown. I also want to have the first dance with you tonight at the ball. Don't let anyone else dance with you" said the voice.

"Whatever, you're just in my head and not real. I already promised my close friend the first dance since she's been asking since forever. Now please let me sleep." I said. And with that the voice didn't respond and I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------
7 p.m
-------------------------------------------------

I hear a voice in the far distance. "Young master awake this instance." said a voice.

"Oh lord, why we must hurry and get you cleaned and dressed!" the voice spoke louder.

I woke up and saw it was nana. Great, more yelling today. Geez why can't it be quiet like at my cousins kingdom. Yet again over there is very boring and small compared to the kingdom I live in.

"Nana calm down I'll get up and clean myself while you find me clothes" I said.

Nana looked at me surprised since I never say those words. She chuckled a little and went back to her scary face look. That lady looks so pretty when she smiles.

"Alright young master just hurry up while I find your best clothes" she said. Nana hurried up and walked to the dresser looking for the perfect outfit.

And with that I got up. I yawned and stretched a little. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself very well. I used extra soap and cleaned myself three times.

I got out the bathroom and walked to my bed. My clothes were already laying there on my bed. She had picked out a white tailcoat with gold trim, gold buttons and epaulettes; a blue sash with noble badges that I've won against other princes and the kingdom emblem ; and black pants.

"Thanks nana" I whispered and started changing. I looked over at the table next to my bed and saw that she had brought orange juice and some fruit. She truly knows me very well. I don't know what I'll do without her.

Well that's it for now I'll continue to write more tomorrow or maybe later. Hope you guys are enjoying this. PLEAE SEND ME SOME . OPINIONS. NOTHING RUDE THOUGH. Vote, leave a comment and maybe subscribe? ?? (^////^)/)