Chapter Three

First thing is the description of the characters we've meet already:

Aki Yi-
Age: 11 (as of now)
Height: 5'2
Doesn't have muscles but is very strong and well educated. Loves blue roses and likes riding horses.
Has light brown and golden hair, his eyes are a very light brown. He is the only heir to the throne of the largest kingdom next to the European Kingdom. His parents are usually busy with business with other kingdoms, so Miyake (nana) takes care of him and is like his second mother. He doesn't really have any friends except Momo and Mao. Aki has had a crush on Mao since the first time they met in the royal garden. They've been sending each other "love" letters.

Momo Lu-
Age- 12 (as of now)
Height: 5'4
The most beautiful child since birth. Very smart and very elegant.
Her hair is a very dark black like the night, she has silver eyes. Her family are all blonde hair and blue eyes but she's different. (She doesn't know that she is a goddess born into a mortal family.) Her parents are the richest merchant ever known. Her family also has the greatest generals and knights in high ranks. Momo is like a sister to Aki since he doesn't have anyone else. Mao is her only sibling and brother. She already knows that Aki doesn't like girls and that he likes her older brother. (She actually ships them and fangirls hehe)

Mao Lu-
Age: 17 (as of now)
Height: 6'2
Very built body, very strong and well educated. Loves to get rough but has a soft side for cute things. Top knight and general in the kingdom and 5th knight in the European kingdom. Loves the night and sleeping on the grass. Has golden hair and bright sea like eyes. He is the older brother of Momo. Mao fell in love with the young Aki when he was still training in the castle with King Yi. He's been sending Aki "love" letters ever since he went off to the European Kingdoms.

Miyake Kou-
Ag: ?? Middle aged lady
Height: 5'2
She may sound old and very lady-like but she is well built, not muscular, but strong as 20 men (maybe more). Her hair is white as pure snow and her eyes are as shiny as the most bright emeralds seen on earth. She has worked at the castle since Aki was born. She already knows about the deal that the King has made with the god. When his majesty told her that she almost had no words to respond to him. She knows that Aki likes Mao but doesn't want to ruin his happiness. She feels bad about these two but there is no way from escaping Aki's fate. There for she keeps it a secret even if at the end Aki will hate her.

----------------------------------------------------------
Now I shall tell you the story on how these kids meet. In all there point of views. So sorry if I confuse any of you. (T-T)
----------------------------------------------------------

Aki's POV

It was three years ago when I met Momo & Mao. It was like any other day but that day was special and magical. The sun was as bright as ever and the smell of the grass was great in the morning. Father was busy training someone and mother was busy having a tea party with one of the merchants. And me, I was in the gardens planting blue roses with nana and some other maid and servants.

"You're such a great planter young master." said one servant.

"You've always loved blue roses master" said a maid.

I smiled a little and kept planting. "Oh thank you, you're compliments make me want to continue planting" I said.

I heard some footsteps coming towards the gardening. I knew one of them were my father's and the others were of a man and the other of a boy maybe age of 13 or 14.

I stopped planting and looked up to where the footsteps were coming from. It was my Father and a man and boy. The boy looked sexy with those scars and bruises on his arms and legs. The boy noticed I was looking at him. He smiled and waved at me. My Father noticed and called me over.