Some Things Never Change (Bonus Chapter)

Começar do início

"You like that, baby? Like the way I finger fuck you? God, Flower. You're absolutely dripping all over my fingers. See that?" he asked, removing his fingers from my heat while ignoring my whine of protest, and bringing his fingers in front of my face. They glistened in the light, proof of how turned on I truly was. "Open," he demanded sternly. I did as told - as always - before he thrusted his fingers into the warm cavern of my mouth.

I hollowed my cheeks and sucked his two fingers hard, swirling my tongue around them as the taste of myself flooded my senses. I knew he was imagining my mouth on him at that moment as it caused him to groan loudly as his grip on me tightened. He gently shoved my front against the wall, dropping down into a squat behind me.

He pushed the bodycon dress I'd slid up a little while earlier up to my hips before nudging my legs farther apart and leaning forward. I could feel the faint exhale of his hot breath on my most sensitive area as I whimpered and squirmed to try and get closer to his mouth. He chuckled darkly at the failed attempt before surging forward and thrusting his tongue as far as he could inside of me. I threw my head back, mewling as quietly as I possibly could. If the kids heard me, I would die of embarrassment. 

Not like they didn't have their suspicions but...

The obscene - but hot as hell - slurping noises his mouth and tongue were making as he ate me to oblivion were only serving to heighten my need and pleasure even further than where I already was. At this rate, we would never make it to his company party.

"Knox! Please!" I rasped out, desperate for release. I let my hand wander back to bury in his soft locks as wound his arm around my side to begin rubbing at my clit once again. My jaw dropped as I let my head fall back, nearing crying at the intense surge of pleasure. I felt myself climbing towards my orgasm at an alarming rate before he harshly pressed down on my button. I bit down on my bottom lip to try and quell my cry of release. I was disappointed for a split second as he quickly pulled himself away from me, but understood as he unbuckled his belt and shoved his pants to the floor in record time. Before I could even beg for him, he'd dug his hands into my hips and buried himself to the hilt inside of me. I sighed in delight at the familiar feeling of him inside of me. 

It was something I would never get enough of.

He locked my hips against him as he mercilessly pounded into me from behind, frantically seeking our mutual release - though I was still riding out my high from the previous orgasm he'd given me. 

"Fucking touch yourself, Poppy. Get us there, Flower," he grunted against my slick skin. I cried out softly before trailing my hand down to rub my clit in circles as he'd done just mere seconds before. The combined sensation of his massive cock working me over and my already hypersensitive clit forced my body into a second climax almost instantly. My cunt squeezing him like a vice grip triggered his own release. He groaned as he spilled his seed inside of me, the familiar sensation causing me to sigh out blissfully.

"Mmm, I think we should just stay home. Not leave our bed for the next twelve hours. How does that sound, Flower?" he asked, still rooted deep inside of me as he slowly softened. 

"I think that you have a potential client to speak with tonight. Clean up so we can go," I murmured, laughing when he groaned in disappointment. I hummed when he pulled out of me. He proceeded to rip my already battered panties off as I rolled my eyes and cleaned his release from my inner thighs. He tossed them away in the trash can when he was done, pressing a couple sharps smacks to my butt.

"That was my only clean nude-colored thong, Knox!" I groaned after the realization hit me. "I'm going to have to change dresses now!" I complained, completely irritated with him and his antics - the ones that he still freaking had from when we were much younger.