A little peck a little secret

I walked into class the next day, I was getting many strange looks, it could be because not only had Colton spent the night at y house we had to add a third to this party James in the end decided that it was really late and asked if he could just spend the night on the couch. he called his mom to let her know at about 12:30. I could hear her sleepy voice through the other end of the phone.

"yeah mom I will be at school tomorrow"

"Yes, I promise."

"I will be home tomorrow after school"

" yeah I know I will, I love you to goodnight ."

He hit the end button and just set the phone on the table in the guest room. His eyes locked onto mine, he used his hand and pushed t through his perfect hair.

"so, your sure Colton doesn't mind sleeping on the couch in your room?" he asked.

"Yeah , I am sure he used to do it all the time when we were kids"

James looked back at me with that smile I somehow couldn't resist.

"So how long have you to been dating" he questioned.

"Yeah" I said shifting my eyes to the floor, " we aren't dating actually, never have were just friends."

"Really?" he questioned, " I mean I just assumed because you two are always together."

I just looked up to him and shock my head, at one point I had the biggest crush on Colton. We were in middle school it was just before he started to date Amanda. I could feel James take a step towards me. He took my face in his hand, and pushed my chin up to look at him.

"I have wanted to do this since I saw you in the hall, but I though you were with him."

At first I was confused unsure of what he wanted to do. But as I looked up into his eyes I realized that he was going to kiss me. He leaned in not even waiting for me to answer, he pressed hi soft lips hard against mine. As soon as his hand slipped around my waist I melted into him. He pulled me towards the bed putting my down first with a leg on either side of me. I pulled my hands up placing one around his neck and the other in his hair. Deeping the kiss.

"Abs, he moaned, we have to stop"

"Why"

"If we don't stop now I won't be able to stop."

He rolled off of me pulling me up placing one last soft kiss on my lips.

"You should go now"

He nodded toward the door. as I walked away I turned around and looked at him. He winked at me and smiled at me as I walked out the door.

Abigail the teacher said, are you paying any attention to my class?

"Yeah sorry"

I sat back in my chair allowing myself to slip down a little .

The day went by slow and agonizing. But eventually the bell for lunch was signaled. I walked to our normal table sitting down only to find that a strange someone was taking a seat next to me.