Garroth X Reader

Garroth's POV

Me and (Y/N) have been married for 1 year now. We've been talking about kids for awhile but I think it's the right time now. I saw her take a shower so I got prepared. I waited till night. I saw her come inside our bedroom we share. "Hey Garroth" She said "Hey babe" I said. She laid down next me, I moved closer to her. "I'm going to the bathroom" She said, when she came out I pinned her to the wall "Ah! G-Garroth?" She asked. "Be quiet my little sweet plum" I said in a deep, husky, voice. I smashed my lips on hers. She kissed back. I licked her bottom lip, asking for an entrance. She teased and didn't open her mouth. I squeezed her ass making her gasp in pleasure, I stuck I my tongue in her mouth and explored every part of her wet cavern. I laid her down on the bed and removed her shirt. She removed mine. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed her neck. I sucked on her sweet spot, she moaned in delight. I bit it and she moaned even louder. I removed her skirt, she was wearing her lace bra and panties. She flipped me over and sat on top of my dick. She grinded against me and I moaned in delight. She removed my pants and kissed me. I pulled away and slowly removed her panties "GARROTH!" She shouted. "Don't worry" I said. I removed it and blew on her clit. She moaned. I felt her her hand trail down to my boxers and palmed my dick "(Y-Y/N)" I moaned. I removed her bra and played with her nipple bud, she moaned. I put the nipple in my mouth and sucked and nipped the bud. She moaned. I went down to her clit and rubbed it. She moaned. I licked it and blew on it. She moaned even louder. I stuck one finger inside of her and pumped in and out of her. I stuck another finger in her "I-I'm gonna cum!" She said "Cum for me baby girl" I said. She did. I licked my fingers sucking all of her juiced on it "You taste so good" I said. "Get on your hands on knees" I demanded, she did. I removed my boxers and kneeled in front of her, my dick in front of her "Suck" I demanded. She licked the top of it "Nnng" I moaned. She put it in her mouth, bobbing up and down. "Ohh my god! Don't stop!" I moaned, I soon cummed in her mouth and she swallowed all of my seed. She licked some off her lips. It turned me on. I positioned her so her ass was in front of me. I slammed into her ass "OH MY GOD!" We said. I moved in and out and it was pure bliss! I kept going till I cummed. Soon I positioned her pussy right in front of of my cock "You ready?" I asked her. "Mhm" She said, "It'll hurt for just a second till you feel bliss" I said. She nodded, I slammed into her, she screamed. I slowly moved in and out and she followed my rhythm. "Damn babe! You're so tight!" I said, her walls were clenched against my dick. Then I felt a knot in my stomach "I-I'm gonna!" (Y/N) said "M-Me too!" I said. "GARROTH!" "(Y/N!!!)". I pulled out of her and laid next to her "I love you", "I love you"

Hope you liked that lemon! I'm sorry! I love Garroth! Bye! Lemon_Girl55 out