Chapter 15: Picnic Part 2

Anna quickly hopped out of her shower, and began sorting through the few outfits she had brought with her to the bathroom. "Hmm... No not this one...This with this maybe? No no...AHA! Perfect." Finally she had selected a cute outfit, (A/N: y'all can imagine your own outfits because tbh I couldn't think of anything :p) and threw it on quickly as she only had 10 minutes until she had to meet Elsa at the park. After that, she put on some basic makeup, brushed her red locks, and put them into her two signature braids. Quickly, she dashed into her room to grab her bag and looked at her phone to see that she had just gotten a message from Elsa.

"Leaving for the park now. Meet me by the bench near that willow tree." the text read.

"Ok see you soon xoxo." Anna texted back.

Then she proceeded to toss her phone into her bag, dash through the house, grab Rapunzel's car keys, and about the walk through the front door when Rapunzel called to her.

"Hey! I didn't say you could borrow my car!" she yelled from the hallway.

"Oh come on Punzie I'm gonna be late! Pleasssee??" Anna begged.

"Fine. But take care of my car!" Rapunzel yelled back.

"Thanks Punzie! See you later!" Anna said back, sprinting to the car. "I am soo gonna be late." she thought to herself while buckling up.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Elsa's POV

"Where could she be?" Elsa quietly thought to herself, while sitting at a bench under the willow tree she told Anna to meet her at. She has been waiting for about 15 minutes, and was starting to feel uneasy. "What if she changed her mind about coming? What if she doesn't like me anymore? What if-" her last thought was cut off by a screaming red head leaping towards her.

"I'M HERE!" Anna said, arriving to the willow tree, and out of breath from running all the way from the parking lot.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you didn't like me anymore or something." Elsa responded, giggling nervously.

"You silly goose, I was just running a bit late." Anna replied, wrapping Elsa in a hug.

Neither of them wanted to let go, but eventually Elsa broke loose at the sound of Anna's stomach grumbling.

"Haha looks like we better get this picnic started." Elsa said, pulling away from the hug, but grabbing onto Anna's hand, and leading her to where she set up the picnic stuff. "Its just over here." she continued to lead Anna over a small hill past a few trees until they arrived to this one particularly huge willow tree thats dangly leaves draped the space around the tree to create a sort of hidden space (A/N: hopefully you all can understand what I mean lol).

"Wow this is magical." Anna said while pulling aside some of the leaves to get inside. "I love it here."

"I'm glad you love it. I picked this area just for us." Elsa said, blushing slightly.

"I love you Elsa."

"I love you too Anna."

-------------------------------------------------------