14

***AYYE THERES A GOT7 AND BTS MASH UP IN THIS CHAPTER(;***

Your pov-

"Thank you for coming out! Goodnight!" Hoseok yells and the boys all walk off the stage.

"Good job everyone!" I say, giving a supportive thumbs up.

"Yeah great job." I hear and turn around to see a guy I had never seen before standing behind me.

"Oh hey Jackson." Namjoon says with a wave.

They knew this guy?

"Hey, you all did great. It's been awhile since I last saw you guys." he says and they all hug.

"Who's this? I don't remember seeing her before." Jackson says while smiling over at me.

I had to admit that this guy was pretty damn hot.

"This is (y/n). Her and Jimin are childhood friends." Namjoon says while wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"She's cute." he say and I look away embarrassed.

"No no, You can't think that. She's already taken." Taehyung says.

"By who?" He asks as his eyebrows knit together.

"Us."

He then proceeds to wrap his arm around my shoulders.

"She's dating all of you?" He asks, clearly confused.

"No, I'm more of a mom figure I'd say." I say as I slip out from under his arm.

"So you're single then?" He asks while flashing a smile.

"Yeah but I'm not looking to date at the moment." I say and turn to the guys.

"We should go. You guys need to rest." I say and grab ahold of Jimin's arm.

"Can I at least call you sometime? As friends." Jackson says as he flashes a smile and I feel Jimin tense beside me.

I look up at his face to see him studying Jackson's face carefully.

"Uh sure. I don't see why not." I say and take hold of his phone and put in my number.

He quickly texts me and we're set.

"Feel free to call whenever and we can make a plan to hang out sometime." he says and I nod.

"Sounds good. Let's go my children." I say and motions my little duckling to follow behind me.
..
When we get onto the bus I let go of Jimin and walk to my room to change into something comfortable.

Once I'm finished I head out only to have all the guys looking at me with looks of disapproval.

"What? Did I do something?" I ask as I sit down on the floor beside Namjoon and Jin.

"We don't want you to call Jackson." Taehyung says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What? Why not? He seems cool."

"If you two talk you'll become good friends! Next thing you know you'll meet the Got7 members and then you'll leave us and go on tour with them!" Hoseok says over dramatically.

"That won't happen." I say, rolling my eyes.

"You don't know that." Jimin joins into the conversation.

"I do know that." I say and look around to see everyone looking serious.

"Honestly guys. I would never leave. You guys are the only dudes in my life." I smile.

"Promise?" Taehyung asks, showing his teeth with a wide smile.

"I promise." I say and they all visually seem to relax and I smile.

Before anyone can talk my phone goes off.

I look down to see Jackson's name flash across the screen.

I look up and everyone's looking at me. I click answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey!" Jackson's cheerful voice says on the other line.

"What's up?" I ask and hear voices in the background.

"I told the guys about you and they all want to meet you!" Jackson says and I notice the guys all looking at me.

"Ah fun. Maybe tomorrow or?" I say and I hear some cheers.

"Sure. I can pick you up if the guys will stop somewhere for me to meet you." Jackson says.

"Yeah I don't think that'll be a problem." I say and he laughs.

"Alright then I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." he says and I hum an Mhm before hanging up.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks.

"Well I'm meeting the rest of them tomorrow so I'm gonna need you guys to stop in morning so he can get me." I say and Jimin's eyes narrow.

"What about our performance?" Jungkook asks.

"I'll be back in time. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I say and Jimin looks away and out the window.

My smile slowly slips away as I see him.

"We should get to sleep." Jin says and they all head to their bunks leaving Jimin and I alone.

"Are you mad?" I ask as I sit down beside him.

He doesn't even look at me.

"Jimin." I whine and tug at his hand.

When he looks at me I feel a pain in my chest at his expression.

"Why that face?" I ask.

"I don't want you to hang out with them." he says while looking me directly in the eyes.

"I already told you I'm not leaving Jimin. I'd never leave you. Not again." I say while squeezing his hand tighter.

His eyes shake a little and honestly it made me want to cry.

"I just don't want to lose you." he says.

"Why would you lose me?" I ask as I look up at him.

"Jackson just has such a great personality and he's not ugly and just, what if you start liking him?" he says and I sigh.

"I'm serious (y/n). I can't handle seeing you with one of my close friends. Especially not after Jungkook. I just-" I cut him off.

"Stop okay. Nothings going to happen, I promise." I say and pull him into me.

I feel tears wetting my shoulder and I felt like breaking down too.

"I'm in love with you (y/n). I love you." his broken voice says.

"Shh, I know." I say and rub his back gently.

He was so broken..