Escaping The Wolf Tribe

*Aaron's POV*
I looked at Garroth and Aph. "Okay, so the plan is that we kill the wolf and escape." They stared at me for a few seconds than burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Your plan." Aph said, trying to hold her laugh in. "It's too risky honestly. What if someone else comes in, like the king or the guard wakes up? What do we do then?" Aph said looking concerned, like she would never leave this place and never see anyone again. "Let's just wait and see what Katelyn and Travis come up with." Garroth said. "While he's asleep let's just spend time with Aph. It may be a while till we see her again after this, if we don't get out of course." I said, desperately hoping for escape.

The gaurd finally woke up. He realized that he forgot about Aph. He walked over to us. "Let's go!" Aph tried to run but, he said grabbing her violently before she could. To keep a grip on her, the guard sank his claws into her. Deep into her arm. She shrieked in pain, as his claws were cutting her skin. "Stop that!" I yelled. The gaurd looked at me with an evil smirk as he dug his claws deeper into Aph's arm. Her arm was bleeding, furiously. As the blood dripped from her arm, I saw the pain in her eyes.

Then all of a sudden the gaurd fell to the ground. Katelyn was behind the gaurd with her sword. "Come on we have to get you out, NOW!" She shouted. Aph looked weak. She lost to much blood. She started falling back, but before she could, I caught her in my arms. I picked her up and carried her bridle style. Garroth grabbed our stuff from the corner and ran out behind us.

*Aphmau's POV*
I woke up in a familiar looking place. I was on a small blanket. The ground was hard and cold. I looked up to see Aaron still alseep. I smiled lightly. He was so cute when he sleeps. Garroth was on the other side of me. I don't remember how I got here and what happened.

I looked at my arm. It was wrapped up with, what looked to be Aaron's bandana. I went to take it off, but it stung a little. I clenched my jaw from the pain. Travis and Katelyn were across from me talking. They looked over after hearing me. "APHMAU!" Katelyn whispered loudly. I hugged her. She smacked my cheek. I rubbed it, feeling the burning. "Don't run off like that! You had me worried sick!" "I won't again. Promise." She smiled and looked at Garroth and Aaron. She laughed. "They have been sleeping for hours. We were waiting for someone to wake up."

Katelyn said looking to Travis. I noticed some connection between them. I giggled. "What was that for?" She asked confused. "You and Travis. I sense a connection between you two and it's beautiful." I said smiling. She blushed. "I have no feelings for Travis. Or maybe I do. I'm not sure how I feel about him. But I think I like him." I tried to hold in my shriek and not sound like Kawaii~chan. She pushed my shoulder.

I saw Garroth move his head up. He looked at me for a minute then fell back down "Get up sleepy head." I said to Garroth. He groaned and put the blanket over his head. "Fine then you leave me no choice." I said laughing. I leaned forward and kissed him. His head shot up quickly. "W-what was that for!?" He asked shocked. "To wake you up. You refused to." His face turned a faint shade of pink. I laughed. "Where are we and how did we get here?" I asked. Garroth explained everything that happened. "Oh okay. Thanks for explaining. I don't remember much." Aaron was looking at me the entire time. I shrieked in fear. He laughed falling on his back. "That's not funny!" I yelled, pouting. He laughed again.

I looked around at where I was. "So this is really Malachi's old castle?" Garroth nodded. He was the only one here who was there when we saved Malachi. I looked at my arm, one more time. I still didn't understand how that happened. Aaron grabbed my arm gently. "How did this happen?" I asked him. He sighed, "When the wolf gaurd came to bring you back to your cell, he sunk his claws into your skin to keep grip. Your shriek was saddening. I hated it." I looked at the pain in his eyes. I looked at him for a while before I started feeling light headed. I grabbed my head and fell to the ground. I couldn't hear anything and my eyes closed.