Four

WARNING: there is a part in here where some of the characters speak spanish. And there will continue to be throughout the story. I don't know when they will appear or how many times they will appear. I just wanted to to let you readers know.

----------------------------------------------

Lana's POV

I woke up the next day and instantly felt horrible. I get where Ava was coming from, Jack pushed some buttons and I acted as if it didn't bother me. I have to go apologize to Ava; I just don't know how...but I have to.

I got up and walked to Ava's room and knocked. No answer. When I didn't get and answer I walked in and found she was still sleeping.

" Ava, I don't know if you can here me or not but I really want to apologize. I understand where you were coming from. You told me you didn't trust them right now, and I should have listened. Jack pushed some buttons with you and I acted as if I didn't care; but I do. If it makes you feel any better, Jack got grounded for a week and you walked away clean. Fred wanted you to also get grounded but I told him no. He was talking about how you were his daughter to and how we should make the choice together; but I just simply explained how you were a Parrilla Latina and that Parrilla Latinas can't control what comes out of there mouth. Strangely he understood. Avanna I just want you to know I'm sorry...and I love you" I told her while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and kissing her temple.

After I had apologized to Ava I went to go turn away when I felt someone grab my wrist. Ava.

"Please don't go mom" she said tightening her grip like she was going to lose me.

"I won't baby" I said as she moved over so I could climb in bed with her.

"Ava" I stated

"Yes" she asked.

"You know i have to leave later on today, so your gonna have to stay with your dad and the boys." I said feeling terrible for even saying it.

"No. Lana I can't stay with them alone. Please don't leave me" she cried.

"I have to go Avanna" I said putting one finger under her chin making her look at me.

"Where are you going" she asked with a sniffle.

"I have to film today" I simply responded.

"Can't I come" she asked sitting up

"You know, that would be great. You could meet the cast, and Adam and Eddie. But when I'm filming your gonna have to stay in my trailer."

"I can't look around" she asked disappointment in her voice.

"If you look around, it would have to be at the places we aren't filming" I said getting out of the bed.

"So is that a yes" she asked getting up as well.

"Yes. Now get ready before we're late" I said kissing her forehead and walking out to go to my room.

Ava's POV

Okay, so mom apologized. I don't think I was mad at here more as mad at Jack. But like I said she said sorry and now we are good. As for Jack I'll talk to him and rub in his face at how he got punished and I didn't it.

After mom left I decided to get ready. I went to my closet and picked out my clothes for the day. I was meeting the cast so I want to look casual, but I also want to look good for Jared. I have had a crush on Jared Gilmore for the longest time. After a few minutes of contemplating I finally settled on something.