Chapter 2

Disclaimer still don't own

Bella

When I finished telling them some of my story the very short not all the info they don't kneed to know quite yet they just stared at me. Ok not awkward at all. I fidgeted playing with the end of my shirt looking down.
"Well that is weird how did he not attack you. Or kill you." Well that is something I don't want to tell just yet.
"Um I don't know. We just sorta talked and that was that?"
"Uh ok?" Emmett goes scratching his head.
"Darlin'" Jasper said and lust spiked in me Jasper looked at me and smirked. Stupid smart-ass vamp. "Darlin' don't you think you can lie I can feel your emotions" shit I totally forgot about him being an empath.
"I am not lying."
"Maybe not but your not telling all of the story just the very very shot story!." He gave me the look. Sexy hot look. Stop it Bella!. 'Why he's totally hot! Sigh' great know your talking again I just got you to shut up the other day, why me?
'Because you love me you have to and I come into your head when ever I or you want'. Yeah yeah yeah.
"Look I'm not ready to tell you my story just yet ok? Please respect that!."
"Ok" they said in Union.
"Um Bella I have to go but um well I kinda need your help with something." I smirked at him
"Sure come by my house tomorrow morning. I know what you want to talk about"
"Ok thanks" Jasper looks at us with a questioning face. I just smile.
"Bye Snow Bells. Jasper."
"Bye Emmy" "bye Em"

"So um do you know everything about vamps?"
"Maybe why?" I actually did but I want him to bring up the mating part and see how he puts it. 'Smart bells but why torture our mate(s)?'
I don't know fun? I add innocently.

"Well um well there's this thing call mates." He pauses "well when a vamp-" I cut him off
"I know we are mates."he looked relieved.
"Since I first saw you I knew it hurt being apart"
"I know it hurt me to and I knew when I first saw you to. But the question is do you accept it?"
"Yes do you?" I kissed him and smiled" is that a yes? Or a no?"
"Smart ass" I kissed him again.
We made out and we also talked, turns out he has never been with anyone at all still a Virgin how I really liked that!!!!. He's been searching for me since he was turned. Even when he was in the army he told me all about that. He knows I'm still a virgin and he was really really pleased!. Also we found out a lot about each other except the part where I am part vamp so he only knows what everyone else knows about me and a little more than them not much.

"So you were adopted. Looks like we have that the same.""yeah"
That night I slept with his arms around me and mine around his.
The next morning

"Ok so Emmett I will talk to her for you then I will-" Jasper cuts me off
"Bella I think we should go on a date Friday." He winks at me and nods toward Emmett. Ahh smart. "Is that your way of asking me on a date?" He can feel my happiness and pissed off feelings.
"No I'm sorry ma'am." Spike up the lust some-more he know what his accent dose to me." Bella will you do me the honour of going on a date with me this weekend?"
"Umm I don't know" I say innocently with a smirk he playfully growled. 'OMGOSH THAT WAS FREEKON' HOTT!!!!!' Your not kiddin'!. He smirked.
"Ok I guess I can go. Who am I kiddin' I'd love ta!."
"Then it's settled"
"Not quite as much as I want it to be us I also want to help. So Emmett I am going to talk to Angela and this is the plan!..."

"Hey Ang I was wonderin' would ya like ta go with me on my date pleeeeeeeesee?!"
"Um I don't know Bell I just I don't want to be in the way and a third wheel." Just then Emmett came up.
"Hey silver bell. Hi Angela. Um uh Angela I was wounding if you would like to go on a date with me?" "Heyy Emmett"
"Um I don't know Emmett Um it's just Bella-"
"Great we can make it a double date what do ya say Ang?" I say
"Um OK!"she said excitedly.

The weekend went great we went on our date it was fun we played air hockey, Shooting the targets, Pool, bowling, and went to a movie after dinner. With all the games we had help from the boys if you know what I mean and Izzie has never been happier.

Two months passed and we decided to tell Angela about the vamps and she was surprisingly calm about it she was upset that we didn't tell her sooner but understood. She was happy that they trusted her with that secret which made me feel guilty. So I told her my secret and she was upset but happy and understanding. They decided together that after grad she was going to be changed. I also told the boys a week after I told her, they were understanding and also pissed that I didn't tell them sooner but forgave me and understood that It was my story and choice and they know there's more but not pushing me.

A month after that Jasper proposed and so did Emmett we both said yes and decided to elope and have a double wedding. But we decided to have our parents come to the wedding so a vamp wedding and a human wedding.

When we got married a week after that human wedding of course we decided two weeks will be the vamp wedding and I was nervous of them finding out who my father really was. It's not that I'm ashamed of him it's just that he can be threatening when it comes to me and that means what ever he has to do to make me safe in his eyes he'll do.

"Um boys we have a problem. We have three different groups of vamps coming and I don't know what they want I only know one of the smells." I looked up excited knowing exactly who the three groups were. Jasper went out and a few minutes later I know of the two but the third is confusing" I smirked and they all looked at me I just smiled "it's ok guys I know who is coming no need to be worried "not be worried. NOT BE WORRIED! Do you know that the one group is the Volturi they are very dangerous and we could be killed for Angela knowing. Also the second group is Peter and Charlotte they are human drinkers but safe. They only drink-"
"Bad guys I know it's ok." I start laughing.
"Ok laugh it up what about the third group we don't know who that is we don't know if it's safe!."
We are all safe don't worry about it." Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" "NO EMMETT WILL GET IT!." Ok geesh I go to the door when Carlisle stars talking to Jasper and distracting him! Thank you Carlisle!!

"HELLS BELLS!" He said while I ran into his arms.
"JAMIE! Where's Laurent?" I pouted thinking it was Laurent. But happy that it was James.
"What I'm not good enough for you?"
"Of course not everyone know I'm the awesomest one of em' all"
"LAURENT!" I squeal when he finished talking and picked me up when I flung to him!.
"It's good to see you to princess" I heard Jasper growling when he came into view and saw us hugging and him calling me princess.
Just then Vickie and Rosalie came in to view I was super excited! And gave them a hug and yell' their names also!.
We went into the living room and told them that Laurent was the one who was looking for his mate Rose and their friends James and Vickie.

Then the door rang and Jasper was excited then I knew who it was Peter and Char-Char
"BELLSY! And BELLS where herd when they came into the living room
"PETESY! CHAR-CHAR!!!" Again I squealed and ran and hugged them. We told them that Peter saved my life when a car came at me and I could have exposed myself if Peter wasn't there to help. We've been friends ever since.

An hour later I herd My phone telling me I have a message so I read it and I told the guys I had to go they looked at me worriedly I told them that my Daddy wants me home. 'Well at least it isn't a lie bells' shut up Izzie!

I went home and "DADDY" it was louder than the other times I've yelled we stood there holding each other for a while. "Where's Jane and everyone?!"
"With the Cullen's they know not to tell them that you are my daughter" Aro aka Daddy says. "I've missed you baby girl"
"I've miss you to daddy!"
We spent the whole day together alone until night came then he left to go hunt bad guys he changed his diet because of me I was so proud of him still am!.

Jaspers arms around me lying down
"I missed you so much Bella!. What did you do to day?"