A Cat, A Moutain, and A Fall

~~~~~your pov~~~~~

You run as fast as you can to Mt.Ebott, mortified at what just happened. You trip and fall over a random object. "What the fudge was that?" You wondered out loud. Standing up you look at what you tripped over and see a cat laying on the ground, obviously hurt.

"*gasp* I'm sorry I'm so sorry!" you said picking up the cat. The cat yowls and bites your arm with sharp teeth extended. "OWW!!" You scream, dropping the cat. The cat dies and you begin to bleed. You keep running, on the watch for any other animals you might step or trip on. You reach Mt.Ebott and start to climb it.

-~-~-~time skip~-~-~-

You find a cave in Mt.Ebott and climb into it, finding a good hiding spot. You sit down and see that your arm is still bleeding, but it's bleeding a pure white blood. Confused, you start to think about your arm and how it was before the cat bit it because your arm looked a bit hairier. All of a sudden your bite marks disappear, leaving no trace of there even being a bite

You hear voices coming closer so you run farther into the cave. You were so concentrated on running you tripped on a vine and fell into a hole.

You fell face first but your body started to get ahead. When you hit the ground you felt something on the inside snap and you screamed in pain. After awhile you were filled with HOPE. You were hoping that you could still walk and get someone to help you. You stood up and passed out immediately.

You entered a pitch black room with a child in it. "Hello" you called. The child turned around and it was...

Oooh cliffhanger hope you like that guys. Thanks again for reading and a shout out to @Taylor822 and @ILFUSION check them out baiiiii