After I explained and promised her that none of the boys would ever do anything to hurt her she stared at me and did something I never thought she would do. She hugged me.

When Ava hugged me I believe I felt her walls come down just enough to let me in. And just when I thought that moment couldn't get any better, she did the unthinkable. She said four simple words.

"I love you mom" that's what she said.

Words couldn't even describe how I was feeling at that moment so I simply said...

"I love you too Ava" and just held her tighter.

(45 minutes later)

Lana's POV

45 minutes later we arrived at the house. I thanked the driver and got our stuff out the back. Ava and I walked up to the door and I guess she got hot because she rolled up her sleeves.

When she rolled up her sleeves all you could she was her scars. I didn't say anything because I thought she wanted them all to know.

As soon I opened the door and we walked in we were greeted by the boys.

"Lana, I missed you" Fred said and gave me a kiss.

"And I you dear" I replied after we pulled away.

"Well, Ava. Theses are your broth-" Fred started.

"Half" Ava cut him off.

"Excuse me" Fred asked.

" there my half brothers" she replied with the same strait face as before.

"Anyways. That's Jack, Matthew, and Pattick" he said once more motioning to the boys as he said there names.

I told Ava to say hey but all she did was roll her eyes and that's it.

"Why do your arms look like that...do you cut your self" Jack asked.

"JACK" Fred shouted causing him to look over at him before returning to Ava.

"THATS MY BUSINESS! BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO GET PERSONAL, WHY DOES YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE THAT!" Ava shouted back.

"AVANNA! That's enough!" I told her looking in her direction.

"Unbelievable. He called me out on the most personal thing about me and my own mother doesn't even stick up for me...she sticks up for that bastered" Ava said before running to the back yard because she doesn't know where else to go.

Ava's POV

I knew I was fooling myself when I let Lana in. I was so stupid to think she could love me, she already has her family.

That Jack dude did something way un-called for, and on top of that he did to someone he doesn't even know. Well, let me let you in on a little secret, they are NOT my family. There just some people I'm living with.

Ohmigod if I was mad at them before, then right now I'm furious.

"Ava" I heard a little voice ask

"What" I asked coldly.

"Are you ok" the boy asked again.

"I'm sorry, who's asking"

"Um, my name is Patrick" he responded stepping out the door fully.

"Well Patrick, are you as rude as your brother" I asked looking at him this time.

"Um, no. And excuse Jack; he and his girlfriend just broke up so he's going through something." He told me sticking up for his brother like brothers do.

"Well he has no right to take it out on people he doesn't even know" I replied with my anger rising again.

"I understand. But, I came out here to tell you that I'm glad to have you here." He said walking over and sitting with me on the porch swing.

"Really" I asked finding it hard to believe.

"Yeah. When mom and dad told me about you I was so exited to be getting a sister. You have no idea how tiering it gets being in a house full of boys all the time." He answered making us both laugh.

"You know, your pretty cool dude" I told him.

"You too. And I hope we can be friends" he said smiling.

"No, we can't" I replied.

"We can't" he asked with sadness

"Nope. We can't be friends because we are brother and sister" I told him punching him in the arm playfully.

"Awesome. Well Im tiered I'm gonna go to bed" he replied getting up and walking to the door.

"Hey Patrick" I said before he could walk through the door

"Yeah" he asked turning around

"Don't tell anyone I said this, but your my favorite" I told him still sitting down.

"Don't worry I won't" he said before going in and shutting the door.

I haven't even been here a day and so far Patrick the only good thing to come out if this. Let's hope he stays that way.

I have been sitting out here for three hours and it's now 11:57 pm. I decided to go upstairs and see if I can find my room.

I walked upstairs and my room was easier to find than I thought. It was only easy because it was a big white door that had the name AVANNA in bright red letters.

I walked in and my luggage was already in my room. I guess lana put it in there. I changed into my pjs and crawled into bed...what a crappy first day.

Comment an vote😘😘
DONT BE A SILENT READER📕📕📕