Chapter 12

"Mum we've ran out of food!" I shouted into the living room where my mum and Harry were watching TV.

"Go buy some then" she shouted back. I groaned and walked upstairs to get changed. I slipped on a pair of grey joggers and a white polo shirt. I ruffled my hair and put on some trainers and a hoodie before walking back downstairs for money. My mum handed me some money so I put it in my pocket and ran to the shop since there was a light drizzle.

The supermarket was practically deserted so it was easier to get everything. I walked down each isle and threw some stuff into the trolley as I went by.

"Louis?" a girly voice asked. I turned round and saw Sam at the other end of the isle.

"Hey Sam, what's up?" I asked as she got closer to me.

"Nothing much. Shopping for the mum. She was still sleeping this morning and I wanted food" she explained and I laughed.

"My mum said I had to go. She can never be bothered if there's a reason for her not to go" I told Sam and she laughed as well.

"So how have you been? I have hardly saw you apart from lunch" she asked.

"Pretty good actually. I got a job at the bakery down the road and yeah that's it really" I told her.

"Aww that's great" she smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything" I told her.

"Why are y-" she was cut off by my phone ringing. "Go ahead" she mumbled. I took out my phone and saw my mum phoning.

"Hey mum what's up?" I asked.

"I'm giving Harry a lift to come get you. He said he was going to help you with shopping and wants to talk to you" she told me.

"Uh okay that's fine" I said and looked down at the trolley to see I haven't got that much yet. "How long should he be?" I asked her.

"5 minutes, where will I tell him to meet you?" she asked.

"The Frozen Food Isle. I'll just wait here for him" I told her and we said our goodbyes before I hung up.

"Sam?" I shouted as I looked at the now empty isle. She must've left as I was on the phone. Weird. I shrugged and went back to looking over the food.

"Hey sexy, nice ass" a voice whispered in my ear and I squealed and jumped away from whoever it was. By the time I composed myself, I turned and saw Harry laughing his head off.

"You're an idiot" I groaned and slapped his chest.

"You love it though" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Just help me get the food" I mumbled and started pushing the trolley down the isle.

"You never denied it" he shouted but I ignored him so he ended up taking the trolley off me. Meanie. I let him push it and we walked down every isle just throwing in random things. We went through the cereal isle and I chose some Fruit Loops but he took them back out and replaced them with Frosties. I groaned and put the Fruit Loops back in.

"Lou we're getting Frosties!!" Harry groaned.

"Can we not just get both? Frosties are disgusting and I'd rather have something there for me as well as you" I complained. Harry pouted but still threw in Fruit loops and we moved on.

"Harry I need some juice, stop in this isle" I directed him and we walked up. I took some boost and he sent me a weird look. "I'm tired and need energy" I told him. I put the bottle in and also put in some fizzy and diluted juice for everyone else.

"Are we done?" Harry asked. I nodded and we payed for it at the check out. I gave the lady the money and we put the bags in the car.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked Harry. He shot me a confused look. "My mum said earlier that you told her you had to talk to me about something" I told him. "Wait why do we have my mums car?" I asked him.

"She went out with a friend so she let me drop her off there and told me to bring the car" he said to me.

"Okay so what did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"I'm taking you out tonight" he said simply.

"What? no" I groaned.

"Why not?" he asked me.

"Cause I can't be bothered going anywhere.

"You're coming and that's final" he protested and I sighed. I can never win anything with people.

"Fine" I huffed. I saw him smile and it was still adorable. Why is he so cute? No he isn't cute. Never mind. I never said anything

--------------------------------------

What do you think? Small update cause I really wanted to do it today. Have you guys saw the story of my life music video!!! Its actually amazing!!