"That's what you think? That I was trying to replace you?" His lips were so close to mine that I could actually taste them, desire washing over me in spite of all the pain I felt. "Dea, nobody could ever replace you. You own my fucking heart." My mouth opened in pure shock, fresh tears filling my eyes. 

"What?" My throat felt like sandpaper, my heart beating out of my chest.

"I love you, Julia! I kept playing that song for the last few days because it reminded me of the moment I first realised what my feelings for you really were. That day back at the mansion was the day it first hit me that I would've done anything you would've asked of me -that I loved you." Anything I would've asked of him... Including going away. That realisation took my breath away. A silly, small smile took over his lips -a smile I'd never seen at him before- making my heart melt a little. "But then I think I knew it from day one. The moment you walked into that bar like you owned the fucking place -the fucking world- your gorgeous red lips mouthing the lyrics of the fucking song I loved... I knew you'd be more than just another girl, Julia. I knew it because the moment I laid eyes on you, my world got turned upside down. You turned my world upside down. And now I love you -me, a man who didn't use to believe in love." My chest tightened because, I feared it might've been too late for that now. And then he said it. The thing that tipped the scales. "But then again, I have loved you for quite some time now. It just took me a little longer to see it." 

My mouth was dry, my mind void of any coherent thought. But if it was something that I knew, then I definitely knew that I needed his lips on mine and our chests pressed together. I wanted to feel his heartbeat against my chest. I wanted to feel him complete me. And that's why my hands dove into his dark strands of hair, pulling him down to me, my mouth devouring his. 

No words were needed, our bodies and instincts taking over, Gabriel pushing me backwards to the car while I desperately clung to him. I didn't care about the people in the cars behind us who were probably watching us and neither did I care about all the trafic rules we were most likely breaking anymore. All I cared about as Gabriel fought to get me inside the car was my need for our connection. A connection we only seemed to achieve the moment he was burried inside of me. I wondered idly if the fact that he'd admitted to loving me was going to change anything, but before I got the chance to answer that question, Gabriel had already placed me into one of the seats, struggling to also climb into the sports car. 

Slaming the door shut, my murderer picked me up slightly, settling into the driver's seat and then forcing my legs open the moment he dropped me onto his lap. My shorts disintegrated under his touch, my breath hitching the moment my bare skin met with the rough material of his black jeans. His tongue darted out of his mouth a moment later and started travelling down my throat, his fingers expertely unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing. 

My teeth dug into my lower lip the moment his pants were finally out of the way, his erection now nudging at my entrance. And then his lips searched for mine the moment he finally slipped inside of me, my back arching wildly. Refusing him the pleasure of kissing me, I lifted myself off of him, just to slam back down a moment later, my muscles growing a little more tense each time his erection hit that spot inside of me that made me cripple with pleasure. 

My orgasm hit me hard ten minutes later, my mind going completely blank as Gabriel grumbled his own release into my hair. I was exhausted, my sore muscles screaming in pain every time I tried to move. Using every little bit of energy I had left though, I succeded to unmount Gabriel, my eyes closing briefly, my head falling back against the chair. 

The feel of his hand caressing my knee was unexpected, but not completely unpleasant, so I didn't bother complaining about it. 

"Can we talk about this?" My murderer's low, satisifed voice gave me shivers -good ones- that I decided to hold on to for a bit longer before ruining the moment.