PROLOUGE - ORIGINS

"Master! Master!"

  Master Fu shooed out his latest customer, mush to his protest, turning to his light green kwami.

"What is it, Wayzz?"

Wayzz's big yellow-green eyes looked disturbed. "I sense Nooroo's aura, master. I know we thought it to be lost forever after it was stolen from us...but master, it's a negative aura. I fear the Moth brooch has fallen into the wrong hands."

Master Fu stoked his goatee. "Wayzz, I think I should transform!" Fu then doubled over in pain.

"Master!" Fu looked up weakly. "I may only be 186, but I don't think I should do this alone."

The green kwami looked fearful. "Master, should we call in Emily and Gabriel?"

Master Fu shook his head. "No, as you said, the moth brooch that once belonged to Butterfly has disappeared, and therefore she cannot transform. And they have children now, two healthy little boys, and I don't want them to lose their parents as I did so long ago."

"Then what shall we do?"

"Find new holders for the Peacock Hairpin, Fox Necklace, Ladybug Earrings, Cat Ring, and the Turtle Bracelet."

Wayzz's eyes widened.  "But Master-"

Fu silenced his kwami. "I know we've been through so much Wayzz, but my time with you is up. I've held this Miraculous for over a century now, and I think it's time to find a new holder for the Turtle Miraculous."

The kwami's eyes watered. "I'll miss you, Master." Fu gave him a small smile, before removing the bracelet he had worn for one hundred seventy years now. 

He slipped the bracelet back into the Miraculous box, where all but one was missing.

"Goodbye, old friend. I'll miss you."

He turned, calmly walking out the door.

"I wonder how Gabriel is. And more importantly, where he kept his hairpin..."

-------------

And that's a wrap! As you can see, Mama Agreste is alive. There are a few more things that change in this AU, such as Gabriel not being hawkmoth, but we'll get to that as the book progresses. Kinda short, but the chapter length witDedicated to TheLadyblog for all the info on season two (and for all of them being totall awesome!), to @Allianora_Emmalynna for her book Miraculous Ladybug: The New Holders, and @neverlanded for all her countless fan fictions. 

Spots off and claws in!