Rant About Band Drama

Oh hi there. This is NOT an update. I just felt like I needed to rant about this shit that has been going on lately. The fucking tension that is around the four and their girlfriends or whatever. Do not hate on me, these are my opinions and everyone has some.

Out First Subject is, Arzaylea Rodriguez. I do not know this woman in a personal level but I however know that she likes attention. A lot. I mean okay, you're 'dating' someone REALLY famous. You are gonna get hate, of course you are.

But there is no reason for you to tweet about it. Of course she is an independent woman (see what i did there) and she has the right to control her life, but she doesn't have the right to control others.

For Example: I am sure you have seen the pic where she hopped in when the girl has only asked Luke for a picture. She didn't invite you to her barbecue, so why are you up on her grill?

I hate the idea of 5sos being signed up with Modest!, they control their artists' lives.

Our Second Subject Is: Nia. I don't hate Nia, I didn't see her doing anything bad to any fans so I don't understand the people who just send her hate for no reason. But that's just fandoms work i guess. And yes, I do know that she was bully and that is WRONG. However, I am sure she is not bullying Calum lmao

Our Third Subject Is The One And Only Crystal: Guys, she is 32. Hey, I am not age shaming here but Michael is a young man, he has a long way to go. When he reaches the age of 32 and Crystal is 44, maybe that'll work. And it's not even for real that they are dating.

Crystal keeps on liking kind posts about herself, the ones that defend her like:

"STOP CALLING HER GRANDMA C YOU DON'T KNOW HER, SHE IS A GREAT PERSON"

Bitch, do you know her? No you don't. We both don't fucking know her. Positivity isn't always the damn answer.

AND NOW THE SERIOUS SHIT: Ashton Irwin and his hats.

I am kidding lmao, but I do not approve of those.

Our Fourth Subject Is: The Kerrang Magazine.

Oh my god. Are you fricking kidding me? 5 Seconds Of Summer? More like Luke Hemmings and the other three friends.

We fucking get it, he is the lead singer

We fucking get it, he is the lead singer. Does it matter? Michael can sing, Calum can sing, Ashton can sing. They all have their own talents, just because Luke is 'the one that chicks dig' doesn't mean he has to be at the front. This shoot sucks.

And Calum, he is white washed. This man's skin is beautiful, it is so hot and brown and flawless but no. You have to make his skin colour brighter, cause you are a racist ass mother fucker.

Look at Luke's 'beautiful blue eyes' looking directly at the camera when the other three unimportant boys look down at something

Look at Luke's 'beautiful blue eyes' looking directly at the camera when the other three unimportant boys look down at something. Oh but no, Luke is the issue, he is so fucking important.

5 Seconds Of Summer's music is amazing and it tells stories, it talks about real issues like; broken families, being lost in your own body, falling in love, falling out of love, being an outcast, not being loved. These are real issues and people deal with those everyday.

Their music is truly inspiring and that's why I hold up with this shit. Because if Arzaylea and Luke ever break up, that is gonna be one badass album. I AM KIDDING DON'T KILL ME LMAO. No but seriously though, I would die for that album

Hope you enjoyed that little rant, and i hope you don't leave this fandom because of the side hoes cause Cashton, Malum, Muke, Lashton, Cake and Mashton are real.