*•Voldemort•*

You won't do this alone

Luke was walking over to the forrest, the forrest that he and Harry hung out. And Calum was watching him with fast steps. Luke of course wasn't aware of anything, because he was a stupid mundane, a stupid mundane that could destroy any Shadowhunter or Downworlder that tried to mess with him. Calum knew Luke wasn't just a mundane, he was something else.

But the raven haired boy didn't believe the rumor going around about him, people were saying that he was like Tessa Gray, a warlock kind. But Calum knew Luke was different, he had a different charm that drove people by him, but he also was dangerous. Very dangerous indeed.

Danger. Danger let up to terrible things. Adrenaline was described as a great feeling, but you wouldn't want to mess with a murderer just because you want adrenaline in your life.0

That's why Calum had done an invisibility spell on himself before tracking the boy, he knew that he could try to kill him. He also knew that he wouldn't be able to do that but that would lead up to him beating Luke up, and he didn't want that.

A Warlock, A goddamn Warlock was terrified of Luke and he had no idea why.

Luke had the power to charm people, to get their attention and desire. Luke also always said the truth. Calum's money was on Luke being a vampire. But he hadn't seen fangs on the blonde before and he most definitely knew that Luke wasn't that pale. He also had thought that Michael Clifford was a vampire at first, but he then understood that he was definitely wrong when the Court announced that he was a Shadowhunter.

Thinking about Michael made him shiver and get gloomy, he didn't like that. Michael was gone.

"Hey Hemmings, what are you on about?"

Calum turned left and saw a long haired brunette, a very handsome long haired brunette. The one that fucked Luke the night before. The boy was staring right at Luke with a grin on his face.

"Shut up bitch," said the blonde.

Calum frowned, he would never say that to anyone that was as beautiful as this boy. He didn't look like someone that gave away their body for money. But little did Calum know anything about how Harry used his body?

"You were the one begging for me to fuck you last night soooo," said the British boy, saying the last word with his head leaned in on his right shoulder.

The raven haired boy knew that was true, he had watched them all night, thanking the angel for giving him the ability of being invisible, for making him a warlock and nothing else.

"Is it my fault that your penis is huge?" asked the blonde, causing Harry to chuckled and shrug.

Calum smirked a little, knowing he was much bigger than Harry and Luke had no idea what a huge penis was. But Harry's penis was huge for his age. How does anyone know Luke isn't lying? Seelies can't lie. (*fat amy voice* woop there it is)

Luke's blue eyes traced their way on Harry's messy hair, sex hair.

"Harold Edward Styles, did you just a fuck an alive person?" asked Luke, causing Harry to blush and look down at his dirty black boots.

"I-I she was pretty okay?"

Luke chuckled and walked over to his friend.

"You are not gonna be a maniac anymore, you are gonna be normal," and then it hit him, Harry was gonna be normal.

Harry shook his head eagerly, he hated that idea, "Oh fuck no. I am going to keep on murdering people. She was one of us too."

Luke raised an eyebrow, "One of us?"

"She wasn't normal Luke, she kills too,"

Calum, Calum was very very confused.

                                                                                          * * *

"Mundanes killing mundanes. Is there anything more mundane than that?"

Calum sighed, he knew they would have this conversation.

"By the angel dad, he doesn't look like a mundane," said the raven haired boy as he nibbled the beef that his fathers had cooked for him.

"Listen to him Alec, our son is on something and I quite like him being the Sherlock he is," said Magnus as he placed the mashed potatoes on the table.

"I am not a child dad, stop acting like I am playing a fucking video game or something."

The room went silent, the mention of video games was not something anyone in the non mundane world talked about after Michael.

"My only comment about that sentence is that you have to watch your fucking language," said Alec, standing up and leaving the room.

"Oh come on Alexander, you know he didn't mean it like that," shouted Magnus with frustration in his voice.

"Just because I am the last kid that you two adopted doesn't mean that you have to hate me you know," shouted Calum before standing up to go to his room.

Alec heard that sentence very easily and rubber his face with his hands. He loved his soon, he loved Calum Lightwood Bane Hood so much that it hurt, but Michael Gordon Wayland Clifford mean so much to him as well, he knew him as much as Calum. He was his son's best friend and his own best friend's son. And now he was gone.

Michael was not dead, he was just lost. The only thing they knew was that someone had took him, and that someone might have taken Calum if he was a Shadowhunter. Alec was overprotective when it came to his children, wanting them to always use the right language, make the right choices and well, not get hurt, like at all.

Calum was his only son left, the only one that was alive.

"I love you Calum," he shouted.

Maybe there was no response, but he still knew that Calum heard him and he was proud to know that his son loved him back, maybe.

He heard a door close with a thud and he just shut his eyes, knowing what he did was a little bit too much. His husband sighed before placing his silver fork back down on the plate and standing up. Magnus walked over to his and Alec's room, smiling at the man slightly before entering.

Alec groaned, "Why am I a bad father to Calum?"

Magnus shushed him and kissed his bare collar bone that was in sight, he loved doing that, "You are a great father Alexander, you are just stressed out about all this stuff going on and you have the right to be,"

Alec nodded slowly, trying to convince himself that he wasn't that bad of a father. His husband placed his rested his head on Alec's shoulder, playing with his thumb slowly. Everything was just like the day they had lost their first son, Magnus trying to convince Alec that it wasn't his fault and Alec not believing him. But of them still knowing that they had eachother.

* • *.  •*   *  •* • *.  •* .  *  •*   *  •* • *.  •*   *  •* • *.  •* .*  •*. *  •* • *.•

A/N: Ashton Fletcher Irwin is weird.

I love him.