Chapter 2-ryan

The suit. Now the suit is not as embarrassing as you might think it's more manly than it is feminine. I like it it supply's my needs like holding all eight of my guns my two swords which are katana make so good and aswell as being cursed I well did get a super power in extremely good at healing.

My healing factor allows me to survive a beheading meaning if my head gets cut off , which is unlikely as I am so good with my weapons, my body will grow back from my head I mean I survived a terrorist attack from two drops of blood that's how good I am i mean daaaaaam girl I'm the baddest hero there is will that's what wolf wants me to be I mean I do why I like in my underground home.

By the way reader I am aware of me being in a book so I am going to break the 4th wall. I like to think of it of grabbing a sledge hammer and repeatedly smashing it into the thin piece of glass on your phone, tablet ,iPad , and computers just so I can talk to you lovely people.

Back to my suit it is white okay I have black eye circles around my eyes with a white lens. I would of had a red suit so my enemies can't see me bleed but my inspiration took my idea soo I have a white suit so I don't get sued for copyright. I have a sword on the side of each leg two pistols on my lower back and I have a couple of assault rifles and snipers and sub machine guns hidden all over.

So wolf is another person cursed with my curse but he is has a healing factor  like me but his isn't as strong he can't survive like me. He can turn into a wolf tho which is awesome he is the only person I know who I can get close to due to us both being cursed. We both have the same target and same back stories.

Yes we share the underground house it is not rocket science and if it was wolf would understand. He is my sidekick even tho he thinks I'm his sidekick and when he says that I shoot him in the leg. :)

You know batman and robin are the dynamic duo and they fight crib and everything and there are good and don't kill anyone. I tried it but Called the cursed duo but it was so boring only allowed to punch and throw weird shaped metal objects that ain't bullets swords or even knifes so I mixed it up instead of dc I went marvel and killed people. Way more fun you should try it sometime but if you do I get to kill you.

Oh.oh ohh I haven't told you my super hero name I call myself the immortal curse as I'm cursed and well I'm immortal I was going to be "the immortal curse whose mad as shit and has a mouth and thinks she's funny" what do you think a bit much I could reduce it.

An it's a little bit to much just leave it as immortal curse. Or curse with a mouth. Na I've got it "the mad curse"

I need to think of a logo and a motto and a slogan I feel like a shop product right now. Slogan: buy one curse get an angry teenager free B.O.C.G.A.A.T.F
Logo could be a black flame on the chest with white eyes with a smile.
My motto is don't curse children. I'm set I am a superhero I'm still going to kill that little shit for killing my family tho.