34: Dirty game... Dangerous Game.

Miley's P.O.V.

It happened too fast, Lilly charged over, punching him right in the nose, the girl was shouting at Lilly. Me? I was trying to hold back a woman scorned...

"YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARTD!!!" She was fighting me, and still hissing at his face.

Ah, what the hec?

I let her go and she charged at him.

DAMN RIGHT!!!

Shut up.

She was on top of him, punching his face again, and again, and again...

Ummm...

"I KNEW YOU COULDN'T HELP YOURSELF!!!"

Uuuuhh...

"I. HATE. YOU!!!"

Yep. That's enough.

'Lilly!' She seemed to snap back to her self and got up, spitting on his shoes. When she linked her arm with mine we walked out, me casting a glance to see if he was up yet.

He wasn't

Serves him right!

He was still nice to me at one point... He was the first one to be nice...

Oh.

Lilly tugged on my arm again and we got out the door this time, and the party was still on.

Like there were no troubles in the world.

Yeah, right.

There was 'Steve', who wants us to act like a couple.

There's the fact that Peter and Wanda have been on a mission and haven't been back for a while... Strange.

Now there's Lilly and Tony, which, you know, is just GREAT!

(A/N and my step brother just got icing all over my new teen wolf jumper... T_T)

If I we were on our own I'd be trowing things around the place, smashing everything in sight, probably punch something or some one until my new emotions came in.

Pain...

Fear...

Sadness...

And self hate.

"Let's get out of here." I looked over to Lilly and saw no emotion on her face. Okay, maybe disgust.

'Umm...' I said in a small voice, 'I don't think I should be leaving the building.

She looked at me. "Fuck that! I don't wanna be any where near him at the moment!"

I rolled my eyes, 'Fine, only the bar down the road though.' She fist bumped the air and went to our rooms.

"Let's just get changed, grab our purses and get out of here!" She had a small smile on her face so I figured this would do her some good.

When we got outside the cold slapped me in the face like reality some times does. She was pulling me along before I knew it. When I nearly ran into a pole I stumbled into her, then pulled her to a stop.

'What is up with you?' She looked up to me now, with red eyes.

She put her head on my shoulder and cried into it, all the while hugging me. "I... I liked him... I Liked him!" I figured we were making a scene, so I pulled her into the alley way next to us.

Is there anyone here?

Nope. You know, It'd be awesome if we found our mate...

What? You're Australian now?