Joe and Casper hit the road

I wake up in my room. Joe must have carried me. I get up and walk upstairs. Joe casper oli zoe and Alfie are all up stairs talking. "Morning everyone Hey Alfie and Zoe" I say hugging them first. "Morning sunshine" Joe says as I hug him. "Y'all havin a party or something" I ask. "Taylor we really need to talk" Joe says. "Ok then talk" I say giving my full attention to them. "So casper and I are gonna be filming a movie" he says. "Awsome" I say with a smile. "And we are traveling for that movie meaning going around the world type thing" casper says. I give them a confused look. "The thing is with all of the equipment and producers and such you won't be able to come" Joe says with a sad expression on his face. "Ok I don't really understand where this is going" I say. "Well since you can't go we thought that you would like to stay with Alfie and I while Joe and Casper are away" zoe says. "Or you can stay with me" oli says. "So what will be going on is you will stay with them for 6 months" casper says. "But I promise I will talk to you everyday" Joe adds quickly. "Ok" I say casually. "You don't seem phased by this" Alfie points out. "Well I can't change it now can i. If I can't change this decision why be upset over it. Plus this is a big thing for Joe and Casper why would I not be happy for them" I say. And it was the truth I can't change this so why be upset over it. Everyone smiles. "I am glad your so understanding" Joe says and pulls me into a hug. "No problamo" I say. I hug casper and the rest of them. "So go get ready we are going out for breakfast and Going to have fun today" Joe says. I walk down stairs to my room. I shower and dry my hair. I leave my hair in loose curls. I put on a England flag shirt with black skinny jeans and white vans. I walk upstairs with my camera and phone. "What are you doing with your camera" Joe asks. "Photography purposes" I say. They all smile at me and we head out. We just decided to walk so that we can play Pokemon go. "Taylor walk in front of me so that you can play it without getting hurt" Joe says. I do as he says and walk in front of him. All of them talk as we walk. "Taylor honey right here" zoe says holding the door. "Oh sorry" I say and walk in with her. I sit in the middle of Joe and oli. "What are you going to get" oli asks. "Pancakes please" I ask looking at Joe who nods his he in approval. I put the menu down as I go onto my phone. I went on insta and saw my old friends at the orphanage and I slight smile snuck onto my face. "Who's that" oli asks looking at my phone. "That was my best friend in America" I say. "Who it's a guy" Joe asks getting everyone's attention. "Sammy and I were just friends" I say. Zoe looks at me and smirks. "It's true" I say. "Ok ok" Alfie says. "Are you guys ready to order" the waitress asks. It got to me to order and I whispered in Joe ear "can you order for me please". He nods his head and orders for him and i. "Are you ok Taylor" zoe asks. "I don't like talking to new people" I say. Alfie looks at me and smiles "but we were new people to you" he says. "No I knew you because of youtube" I say. "True" casper says. I sip on my drink till the food comes. We eat and then we go on a Pokémon go adventure. "I found a pikachu" oli Joe and I say at the same time. We were trying to catch the same one. "Yes I got it" I say. Joe takes my phone "and I got this" he says jokingly. "That is so unfair joe" I whine. He hands it back to me and kisses my head. "Thank you" I say. "It's getting late so let's go get Taylors things so we can take her to our home" Alfie says. We start walking back to joe and casper's as I take pics that I can edit later. I put my phone in my pocket as oli casper Joe zoe and Alfie talked. We walked in the house and I grabbed my suitcase. I hugged Joe and Casper and left with zoe and alifie.