adopted

"Ok girls wake up the following girls need to come down stairs Taylor Anna Amy zoe and rita" I hear over the intercom. I get dressed and put my phone in my dress pocket and put flats on. I walk down stairs. "Girls you all have been adopted but all by different people please go pack and come down stairs when ready" Miss stacy says. "We haven't been interviewed yet" I say. "We don't do that here" she says. I walk upstairs and pack my computer charge clothes and shoes. I put the backpack on and walk down stairs. "Ok miss Taylor mr. Sugg is waiting for you in the next room to take you home" she says. "Ok ma'am" I say and open the door. "Excuse me are you mr. Sugg" I ask the man looks up and smiles. Joe friken Sugg. "You must be Taylor I'm Joe I adopted you" he says standing up. I can feel tears welling in my eyes. "Oh no you don't like me do you" he says walking closer. "No no I am a fan I have seen you and your sister on youtube" I say. "Well you will be living with me and casper do you know casper lee" he asks. "Yes sir I do" I say. "Well ok let's go home" he says. We walk out to his car. "So your from America what state" he asks. "Nevada Las Vegas Nevada" I say. "That is cool" he says as we pull up to a apartment building. "So casper and I live here and your bedroom will be the last one on the left ok" he asks. "Ok" I say grabbing my backpack. I follow Joe to the door and he opens the door and take a deep breath. "Welcome home" he says. I follow behind him. "CASPER" Joe yells. Casper walks up the stairs "What joe" he says. "Meet Taylor Sugg" Joe says and casper smiles. "Well it's nice to meet you taylor" he says holding his hand out. I shake his hand "Nice to meet you mr. Lee" I say. "Casper call me casper sweetie" he says and I blush. "Ok it's a new day with you so unpack then we can do something today" Joe says. "Coolness" I say. (What up mean girls reference). "Classic mean girls qoute" casper says. I walk to the room Joe told me to and walked in. There was a desk a big bed and a walk in closet. I put my computer on the desk and plug my charger in to charge my computer. I put my clothes in the closet. I look for my phone. Where did I put the darn thing. I walk upstairs. "Joe" I ask. "Yes" he says. "Did i leave my phone in your car" I ask. "I don't know" he says. I put my hand in my pocket and pull it out. "Nevermind" I say. "Did you unpack" he asks. "Yea" I say. "Well what do you want to do" he asks. "Sleep" I say and he looks at me and smiles. "Ok go get changed into night clothes I will be in your room soon" he says. I nod and walk to my room why does he need to come in here? Did I already screw up? I change into my pj's and plug my phone in. I braid my hair and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom into my room where Joe was sitting on my bed. "Ok goodnight sweetheart" he says and gives me a hug. I lay down and he kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.