Chapter 2

This story is going to be really cliche at first by the way

This chapter took me ages to write. You know when you just want to write the awesome plot, but no, you have to build the story first? ;-; RGHHHHH. I have such good ideas but I can't write them yet.

This is what Mitch looks like in this story by the way

This is what Mitch looks like in this story by the way. If you steal this design, I'll hunt you down and kill you :)

Mitch's POV

My mother drives myself, Kyleigh and Connor to school. Marley has finished school and is going to university next year. I'm in my second last year which is good. I had to repeat grade 7 because of reasons. I want to get out of this place. I hate it. I have no friends. Everyone thinks i'm weird, which I am. I have some serious problems, I don't blame people for not wanting to be friends with me.

Kyleigh is in the year above me. She sometimes checks on me but rarely does. And connor is in middle school. We are all the same school, but they are separated. I don't see connor. I wish I could, we get along pretty well. He has ADHD. We both have short attention spans. YAy.

Our mum pulls up out the front of the school. I sigh and get out of the car. I walk into the school without a word. You'll learn that I don't talk very much. I'm scared to. People will look at me. I get my earphones and pop them in, the soothing sound of Tyler Josephs voice filling my ears. I like listening to this type of music. It makes me feel like someone understands how I am feeling. I swear he is Schizophrenic too. His music screams it and the way he moves does too. Like, I find myself pinching my neck a lot, and my psychologist said it was because of my schizophrenia. Its a reflex, it makes me feel better.

I walk into the science classroom, my first period for today. I sigh and plop down on my usual seat, middle to the back. I push my longish hair out of my face. I've always done my work and pracs by myself. No body sits with me. I'm top of the year in all of my subjects anyway, I don't need anyone's help.

The teacher comes in with some new student. We always get new students so this is nothing new. Though, it is a little new when they sit next to me. I ignore whoever they are. They are insignificant, just another ant that will be squashed under my foot. But they could be my friend. No, they can't. No one can be friends with me.

We are your friends! Trust us!

I smile a little as this thought (voice?) floods through my head.

They are right.

They are me.

I trust myself.