Chapter 1

Welcome people. First off I want to give out a warning

THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE TRIGGERING AND DEPRESSING. PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF YOU FEEL YOU MIGHT GET TRIGGERED.

Anyway, enjoy this story.

P.S- you hate, no update. (Some of you know what I'm talking about. Even if your new to my stories, I'm serious. I'm sick of this bullshit.)

----

The shadows creep into my line of sight, slowing reaching their way towards my body. I curl up in a ball and look in fear as the dark abyss tries to reach out and grab my arm. I Yelp and wrench it away when they get a grip, but it's not good enough. I am scared. I want to die, but not like this. I don't want the monsters to take me away.

Whispering voices fill my head. I groan and squeeze my ears, trying to block out their triggering words leeching into the corners of my mind, filling me with grief, anger and sadness.

They will get you

You need to run!

Does it hurt? You probably like the pain, don't you?

It's not me! Your the sadist!

Your so pathetic

Get away! It hurts!

Shhh, don't move. You don't want to get burned do you?

I think I start to scream as the voices taunt with me, and the shadows come closer and closer, to engulf me into their dark demeanours.

Your alone. Nobody loves you. How could anyone love a person like you?

We will make you feel at home!

Slit your wrists. Down the road too, not across the bridge, that failed last time.

Join us, you'll never be alone again

All us loonies have to look out for eachother, am I right?

Go and kill yourself, Mitch, your better off dead

We will be your family!

Your a waste of blood. I bet your blood tastes delicious. Why not give me a taste?

Hang yourself. No one will ever find your body because no one cares.

My vision becomes hazy with tears, everything is becoming blurry. Where even am I? Am I in my thoughts? Am I alive? Is this hell? Am I dead? I want to be dead. I want these voices to stop. I want the shadows to stop. I want every thing to STOP!!!!

"MITCH!" I hear something yell, but it's more a whisper. This is different, though I don't stop screaming, I can't. I can't stop. The tears won't stop falling, the voices won't stop talking, and the shadows are starting to make their way up my legs, encasing and engulfing me In their void of death and despair.

"MITCH, SNAP OUT OF IT." There it is again? Who is it? I can't tell. I'm so confused. Why is everything so confusing?

"MITCH!!"