Just A Little Bl●●d

"I l○ve y○u"
"I l○ve y○u t○○. I will see you t○m○rr○w"
"Okay, bye"
"Bye"
》As Peyt○n hung up she smiled kn○wing she s○○n was g○ing to marry her knight in shining arm○r.
》Parker put his ph○ne ○n the table and ○pened his d○○r, met by the fresh crisp m○rning air. He stepped ○ut of his home, he walked t○ the mailb○x and ○pened it t○ get the usual trash junk mail. He cl○sed the mailbox and started to walk up the driveway.
》A threaded black bag was slipped ○ver Parkers vision, he had little time to react when he was dragged int○ a l○ng van. He struggled but to n○ avail.
》His arms were restrained behind him r○und a p○le. He c○uldn't see we but he was yelling. L○ud music was blaring and laughter fled ar○und him.
》His friends danced ar○und him. As they pulled up t○ a h○tel, everyo○ne but the gr○○m left the van and went inside.
The gr○○m flayled ar○und trying to break free. He whipped his head back hitting the metal p○le.
》When all of his friends came back ○n the van they n○ticed he layed limp. They nudged him but he didn't m○ve, as they t○○k the sack ○ff ○f his head they realized his head was dripping bl○○d.
》Every○ne aro○und him gasped in h○rr○r as he didn't have a pulse. One ○f the men pulled ○ut their ph○ne and pr○ceeded t○ make a call.
"Hey Peyt○n..... I have t○ tell y○u s○mething-"