Her eyes kept scanning the area, but he still stood there taking her attention and her heart found itself beating – awakening something that she couldn't make up for herself. What is this? The slow but strong beats pained her by the man that slowly turned around to see meet her eyes. But, there wasn't a beat anymore. A scream erupted from her as he saw the blood running along his throat, the blade that just corrupted his skin was held on another mans hand. Silver eyes stared at her – a laugh erupted from him as the memories began to flow through her, one by one, pain by pain, came upon her with no mercy and evoking painful sensations throughout her body.

-"BEAST!" She screamed, reaching for him as he laid on the snow, the blood tainting the whiteness of the floor. –"BEAST!" She cried as the tears blurred her eyes, her body not moving as she begged to be able to touch him, feel him, sense him around her and embrace her in his warmth which she missed – but she couldn't.

Don't leave me.

Don't abandon me!

She begged him through her mind, hoping to be heard by him as she broke further into tears – her chest feeling heavy and her body giving into the darkness that approached her. –"BEAST, please don't! Don't!" She screamed again as his eyes gave to the darkness, slowly closing and giving his last breathe to the words.

                                         -"Sweetheart. . ."

_____________

There's pain chaining me down, my body is shaken but I don't react neither listen to the voices that sound in the distance. My body feels numbed by the pain that has been inflicted on me – the dream that kept taunting me to the point of submission. His defeat. His death. The future that is soon to be claimed by the monster that hides on our shadows. Silver eyes. –"Señorita? Are you okay? Can you hear me? Señorita?!" The voice of the old woman awoke me from my nightmare. My eyes trying to find her, but I can't see anything. I'm seeing the blur of life before me – I can't see anything as my mind has been traumatized by the image. . .

-"She's not responding, sir. What can I do?" She speaks once again, hurried to get me help. But, it's useless. –"Leave" The monster speaks in the distance – my body going numb as his steps echo in my ears, provoking my heart to shrink down as his scent flows through my nostrils. –"But, sir. She needs help-"

-"I SAID LEAVE!" He interrupted – shouted to the poor woman. Please don't leave. . . Please don't leave. . . –"Excuse me, sir" She whispered, her steps distancing themselves from me and the door closes. She left. . . I feel his presence and all I am sensing is hate, rage at the pitiful presence of this monster. Then, I realize I'm not in the darkness anymore - there's light around the room but I can't make up where am I situated. Where has he brought me to? –"Princess, don't start to become nervous. I don't want my bride to be nervous for our wedding day" He speaks, his hand grabbing mine and pulling it close to his lips. But, with the weak strength I got left, my body stepped away from him.

I'm feeling my back against something hard, but it's not a wall. Don't come near me. . . My eyes try to adjust but they can't, the tears avoid me from looking at this monster – wait, wedding day? Bride? What is he talking about? –"Don't get me started with you too, princess" He warned, his voice sending shivers throughout my body. His anger is eminent but I ignore it – not carrying for the anger that runs through him but by the words he has fumed at me. –"Who is getting married?" I asked, my eyes glaring at him with hate and rage. There's a smile playing along his lips – but I ignore it as I want an answer coming from him. –"Who is getting married?!" I shouted at him, tired of his games.

His hand instantly jerks me against him, my skin burns at the contact of him, unwanted touch from this monster. –"Me" He simply responded, his hands not letting go – but instead pressing me closer to him. My eyes gaze up at him with shock. He called me bride. . . His lips roam over my ear, making my hands grip his clothes. He said wedding. . . His breathe fans my neck and I can't find the strength to free myself from him. –"You're going to become my wife, and he will die after you have been claimed as mine" He spoke, his words causing my heart to shatter at the image. . . No. . . No. . . –"He will finally be defeated and you will be my price, sister-in-law" He added. My body convulsing at the words sister-in-law. It's impossible. . . No. . . They can't be. . . –"He is my brother, surprise" He whispered, his hands digging further more into my skin.

No. . . They can't be. . . –"Now, think about it well. Why am I doing all of this? Why do I hate him so much? Because, he gets everything. He got himself power, he got himself you! But now, he will be defeated and I will have everything! I will become powerful!" He spoke crazily, his hands relaxing after speaking his mind. My eyes trying to see his, but I can't. My mind can't think straight, neither can my body relax at his words. Brothers. . . The door opens and I hear him speak. –"Get her ready, be quick" Enemies. . . The door closes and my eyes release the painful tears of realization. . . BEAST! . . . BEAST. . . I can't breathe, my hands hold tight for me to keep fighting, but the darkness finds me and pulls me down to somewhere I can't find myself. . .

                                   BEAST. . .

               BEAST!

-"help me. . ."

for those who read my story and comment - if you want it's okay but, are you guys enjoying the story? Even if there's no much erotic in it but I feel I'm not giving enough and I would like to read your opinion about it. it's not necessary but i would like to hear some of you guys perspective about this book. . . because for some reason I feel it's not enough even when it's almost complete.

again it's not necessary but i want to hear what you guys think about this book. . . thank you for reading.