Chapter Eight

_____________

The sun hit my eyes, my body felt completely relaxed at the warmth of a breathing chest. The scent that filled my nostrils made me want to keep dreaming and relaxing into dream land. Then, I slowly opened my eyes and my surroundings made me wake up immediately. The woods surrounded me as the sun kept flashing through branches and leaves of the tall green trees. My eyes then scanned the area where I slept, after realizing the body resting against the grass my cheeks rose pink.

Oh my god. . .

He laid there sleeping as his naked chest made my body warm up at the view of his muscles perfectly shaped against his abdomen. The type of V line formed on his torso, my eyes then turning somewhere else at the thought of both of us doing the imaginable. Relax. . . Relax. . .

My hands held tightly against my shirt, trying to calm my wild mind and warm body off the thoughts of the beast and I.

But, I gazed down at him sleeping. His eyes closed, his lips perfectly shaped and desirable to be kissed. His defined jawline and defined muscles forming on his shoulders couldn't be more handsome and attractive. Inside, I felt the hotness wrap me around something that kept dragging me to do something I would probably regret doing.

My hands pressed against his chest and before I know, his hands catch mine and he flips us around. My back pressed against the grass as he positioned himself on top of me. The sudden hotness kept increasing as his head pressed against my throat. The brushing sensation of his breath against my chest, made my body react even more to the action. His lips kiss the area, making me shut my eyes trying to calm the uncontainable hotness that grew stronger inside me.

He kept going, cherishing the area with his tongue and sucks of his lips. My body shivered at each simple move. The wetness of his tongue pressing against my burning flesh. Oh god. . . Oh god. . .

-"Wait. . ." I whispered, trying to hold back the sounds that would embarrass me to death. He didn't listen, which instantly made me worry. He kissed his way up, my head lifting up to give him even more access to my chin, once he kissed the area he proceeded to part my lips with his tongue. The penetrating sensation of his tongue inside my mouth, made me weaken even more. My legs tightening at the sensational feeling that took over me. He kept his delicious torture inside my mouth and pressed his body completely against mine. 

He slowly began to lower his pace, when he did. He opened his eyes and stared into mine with emotions that I couldn't figure out at once. –"You're too good to be true" He whispered and then stood up. He reached out his hand which I gladly took and stood up. Still, I can't believe we slept on the woods.

-"I have to go, grandmother may be worried that I'm not home" I said, staring up to him and passing him the piece of clothing which was his shirt on my hand. –"Will I see you tonight?" I asked. The feeling of seeing him again made me happy deep inside, my heart softening at the sudden image. He smiled down at me and grabbed the shirt from my hands and wore it once again.

-"Always" He mumbled and kissed my forehead. His hand held mine and then he placed another kiss on my knuckles. The area slowly burning at the delicious touch of his lips. –"I'll see you tonight" He said before disappearing in the darkness of the woods. I smiled to myself, not being able to wait for tonight.

I turned around and walked back towards grandmothers, the small house in the distance made me realize that I would soon leave. After all this days, everything has been confusing and a shocker to me. Everything went by so fast and I don't want it to end. Meaning that if I leave the beast and I won't be able to be around each other as much as when I'm with grandmother.