Chapter 2

{Taehyung Pov}

I woke up and saw my ex laying next to me naked and I had a massive headache.

"Taehyung baby you awake" she said looking up at me rubbing my chest.

"Get the fuck off me and don't call me baby" I said pushing her off me and got up.

"Whatever your clothes are in the living room" she said turning away from me.

I walked out of her room to the living room and put on my clothes. I was hungry so I went to the kitchen and went through the fridge and found nothing good so I went through the cabinets and found full box of Pocky's. I grabbed them and walked out the door I went back to my house. My parents are rich and they moved to Japan so they let me have the house.

{Jungkook Pov}

I sit beside Taehyung in my first class but like always he was skipping school. After my classes I walked to lunch with Jimin and Jin .

"Dude that party last night was crazy" Jimin said running his hand through his hair.

"Yeah I don't think you and Taehyung should have drunk so much though" Jin said acting like a mother again.

"You are such a mom" Jimin said laughing "Jungkook you should have been their"

Once we got to the cafeteria Jimin ran up to Yoongi and hugged him.

"Get off me Jimin" he said being grumpy

"Is somebody being a sleepy grandpa" Hoseok said teasing Yoongi.

"Shut the fuck up" Yoongi said putting his head down on the table.

"Who is all going to that new club tonight" Namjoon said sitting down beside Hoseok. All of them said me except for me

"What about you Jungkook" he said looking at me.

"Nah I'm not going" I said

"Aww you are a cute little innocent bunny" Jimin said pinching my cheeks. Yoongi looked up at me giving me the death stare.

"Don't worry Yoongi hyung, Jimin's yours" I said laughing.

He put his head back down and went back to sleep.

-after school-

"Hey Jungkook we are all going to Taehyung's house want to come" Hoseok said.

I just nodded and got in the car with them. I'm so glad it was Friday cuz things get wild hanging out with them.

Soon we got to Taehyung's house and instead of knocking Yoongi picked the lock. We all walked in the house and they told me to go look for Taehyung upstairs.

{Taehyung Pov}

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something on top of me.

"Taehyung get up" a familiar voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook on top of me smiling.

"Later I'm sleepy" I said closing my eyes.

"Hyung get up" Jungkook said bouncing on me. It felt good wanting more a tiny moan escaped my lips. He stop and got off me quickly.

"Fine I'm getting up" I said trying to play it off like nothing happened.

I walked downstairs to see Jimin and Hoseok arm wrestling and the rest cheering.

Jungkook joined them and I just laughed and went in the kitchen to find the half eaten box of Pocky's. I finally found them and started eating them

"Taehyung has Pocky's" Jimin yelled and ran towards me as all the guys came rushing in after.

"I only have one left" I yelled

"Lets play the game with it" Hoseok said

We played rock paper scissors to see who was going to do it and it was Namjoon and Jin they put one end on their mouths and they ate it until their lips were and inch apart then the stick broke.

"Who wants pizza" I said with my hands in the air .

Everyone yelled me I ordered 3 boxes of pizza while everyone was talking except for Jungkook who was on his phone.

Soon their was a knock on the door. I went to go answer it I opened it and saw the pizza guy he handed me the pizza.

"That will be 5-" I cut him off by slamming the door in his face.

"I got pizza" I yelled. Everyone ran up to me except for Jungkook

"Where is Kookie" I said with a confused face because he loves pizza.

"He is on the balcony" Yoongi said

"Oh Jin can you pay for the pizza" I said walking away.

I saw Jungkook outside looking at the sunset. I grabbed a cigarette and a lighter and lit it then went outside.

"Kookie what's wrong" I said closing the door behind me.

"Nothing" he said looking down.

"But you have been so quiet and you walked out on pizza you love pizza" I said blowing out and puff of smoke.

"It's nothing hyung" he said looking at me

"Here try it" I said handing him the cigarette

"No hyung I really don't want to" he said shaking his head.

"Come on you little innocent bunny you should try new things" I said. He finally took it he put the tip in his mouth and then started coughing and some smoke coming out his mouth.

"Oh also you are coming to that club tonight" I said taking the cigarette back from him.

"Fine" he said pouting cutely

"You are so cute" I said walking back inside. "if you want pizza you better hurry up before these idiots eat it all"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you ibamishireoyo for voting