Baby Girl

I woke up around four in the afternoon and I stretched, jumping slightly when I realized there was an arm wrapped around my almost naked body. I fell out of my bed, on to the plush carpeting. I looked at the person and sighed in relief as dark eyes stared back at me.
"Oh Trent." I smiled, recalling the events from earlier.
"Hey baby girl. Why are you on the floor?" He propped himself up on to his arm.
"Well um... I fell out of bed, obviously." I rolled my eyes trying to block out my embarrassment. He chuckled.
"Well yes I can see that baby girl." My cheeks started to tint their red blush color. "Well look at that you don't need makeup now do you." He chuckled again, deeper this time, it was a musical sound very comforting. I quickly covered my face.
"It's your fault for calling me that."
"Calling you what?"
"You know what."
"No I don't. Tell me."
"Trent." I whined. "You know damn well what the name is."
"What, do you mean baby girl?" The blush darkened and I nodded slightly. "Oh baby girl, you're so cute."
I growled softly shaking my head. "No."
"But why not baby girl?" He smirked and I stood up slowly.
"Stop it." I whined again.
"Tell me why I should baby girl."
"Because I said so."
"Not a good enough reason baby girl."
"Please."
"Make me." I smirked before jumping on to my bed, and on to him.
"Say it again, I dare you."
"Oh you're so hot when you get embarrassed baby g-" I pushed my lips hard against his, letting his tongue dance with mine happily. He had his hands on my body and I realized I was wearing a bra and I blushed slightly but let myself continue. My body was pressed tightly against his bare chest and old work jeans that had tears in the knees. He was the perfect mixture of cowboy and punk stoner. His muscles were all tight and well defined, and quite large especially the one in his pants that had started to twitch to life as my body grinded against his. I reached my hand down to his buckle and slowly slid it off as I kept my lips moving in sync with his. I unbuttoned his pants and slowly started to slide them off, but before I could he was on top of me, his eyes darker than usual.
"Not right now baby girl."
"Why not?"
"Because I said so."
"Is it small?" I stared up at him and he chuckled again.
"No baby girl."
"Are you shy?"
"No." He shook his head.
"Oh my god are you a virgin?!" His eyes went wide in shock and he rolled off of me laughing uncontrollably.
"Yea, totally." He rolled his eyes, his words flooded in sarcasm, as he wiped tears from his eyes, caused by laughing so hard.
"Well then why not, Trent?"
"Because I want to wait."
"But I want you sooo bad, right now." I frowned looking over at him, and then he was on top of me again. He smiled widely.
"I know baby girl, but just wait." He smiled widely and I looked up curiously at his two surprisingly pointed canines.
"Hmm... You have sharp teeth." He nodded.
"Yes I am aware, baby girl."
"Are you secretly a vampire?" I giggled and he rolled his eyes.
"No baby girl I'm better than a vampire." He said and we both burst into laughter.

* Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter but I wanted to try and move their romantic relationship more before advancing on their physical.*