This Is So Fucked

Trent drove Dee home and I started picking up the evidence of last nights drinking. I bit my lip thinking as I put the bottles back in their places, careful to make them look perfect so my mom wouldn't notice. How could we have done that last night. Dee is my best friend, how could I hurt her like that, if she ever found out she'd hate me. She'd never speak to me again. How could I let this happen? It wasn't my fault, no, I was drunk out of my mind, he initiated it not me. It was him, his fault. But this morning now that was me I wanted him so bad. He just looked so fucking hot. I winced slightly as I tasted blood in my mouth, and I groaned. I needed to stop thinking like that he was just a boy, and he was Dee's boyfriend.
I gulped down some water as I heard a hard knock on the front door. I rushed over and opened it and was suddenly pushed back against the wall the door closing quickly behind the man, and I stared up into his dark eyes.
"Trent! Wh-what are you-" His lips were on mine pressing roughly as he pressed his body tightly to me. My brain was screaming at me to push him away to tell him that this was wrong to tell him to get the hell out of my house, but I couldn't my movements were being controlled by my overwhelming need to have his body all over mine. I twirled my fingers into the cotton fabric of his shirt and I pulled it up. Happy to remove the tight v-neck and reveal his tightly toned abs and I bit down on his lip slightly and he chuckled pulling his mouth slowly away from mine. He scanned my body and I bit my lip in anticipation.
A small smirk spread across his lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He had me pushed up against the wall and I could feel the quickly growing erection in his pants. I smiled slightly before sliding my lips on to his neck and biting down gently. He moaned deep and low and I felt the once dry lacy material of my thong grow damp. I blushed slightly as he ran his hand over my tight, see through, white, almost silk, button up crop top, a shiver of pure desire running down my spine. Before I knew it I was laying on my back on my bed, as he tore at my buttons with his teeth. He was so dominant, it was truly the hottest thing I'd seen. He pulled down my tight denim cut off shorts and ripped off my top, to reveal my dark purple bra, and matching thong. He ran his hand over my chest and I blushed wildly.
"Has anyone ever told you, you have amazing breasts?" He squeezed one in his hand and I moaned softly.
"N-no." I shook my head slightly, as I stuttered. Why am I so nervous? I feel like it's my first time all over again.
"Well they should because they are amazing." He unlatched my bra and pulled it off of me, and he stared down at my now completely exposed chest. I could feel the blush darkening on my cheeks as he just stared down at my breast for what seemed like forever but couldn't have been more than a few seconds, before he gently clasped his teeth around one of my nipples, and I moaned loudly. I'd never been touched like this before, it'd always been straight to having a dick in me, I wasn't used to this, but it felt so good. He pinched my other nipple between his thumb and index finger. My back arched slightly as another moan escaped my lips. Slowly he slid his fingers of the free hand under the light material of my thong, and started rubbing one of them against my clit. I gasped loudly, but it quickly turned into another moan as I let the pleasure course through my body.
"Trent please." I begged wrapping my arms around him and slightly pushing down as a hint.
He smirked at me. "What baby? Tell me what you want."
"I want you, please Trent." I pushed his shoulders down slightly harder.
"You want this baby?" He kissed down my chest and stomach slowly.
I nodded slightly. "You know what I want." He smiled against my chest and slowly slid down my thong off, and moved his head between my legs, his tongue flicking quickly across my clit and I moaned, twisting my fingers into his hair gently pulling as my back arched. Oh it was perfect the feel of his tongue on my skin. I bit my lip hard as I quickly reached my climax. He smiled down at me and I blushed.
"Do you want me to do the same?" I asked him breathing heavily.
"Not tonight." He shook his head, pulling my thong back on to me. "Just come here." He laid next to me and pulled me into his arms. I smiled slightly loving the feel of his body on mine, and I closed my eyes, surprisingly comfortable in his hold, and I slowly fell asleep.