17- Meeting... Ugh... Nope

Começar do início

"What was that for?" I ask, my ass still tingling

"Nothing. I like touching your ass, though. It's mine, no one else's." She replies, getting possessive over me, which is really hot. Knowing that was my warning to not let other girls touch me, I gave hers not to let other males touch her. 

We kiss, and I lick her bottom lip for entrance, which she denied, I grabbed her ass, pinching it. She gasped, and I shoved my tongue in. She moans. Our tounges fight for dominance, me winning, of course. We break apart, resting our foreheads together, I whisper, "That's my warning to you. Don't let other males touch you, or else."

She smiles, "That goes for you and females. I don't want to have to nearly kill a slut for touching what's mine." And she rubs against me, causing me to groan.

"We should probably go before we don't leave."

"Agreed. C'mon. I'm still waiting for you, my love." She suggestively whispers in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.

Quietly walking out of the house, we get in her truck, and head to my 'house'. More like castle.

Fifteen minutes later, we pull up. I get out first, and help her out, laughing at the other's faces. Holding her hand, I pull her around the side of the castle, and into the back entrance. "Dad?" I quietly holler.

"Over here. Once the door is closed, this room is soundproofed, and no bugs."

Lena POV

Zane and I sit down on the couch, curling into him. After Rouge closes the door, I whisper "Cloi allan" (Lockout)

"What did you just say, Lena?" Rouge asked

"A locking spell. I've been friends with a great number of Witches and Warlocks in my life. Until I release it, no one will be able to get in. Anyway, When we explain what's going on, Rouge, Please don't speak until we're done."

"Alright, What's so important?"

"Dad, I'm now becoming the strongest vampire. Once all of my abilities come in, I'll be able to make any vampire submit to me..." He explains, and when his dad looks like he's about to speak, I whisper "tawelwch" (Silence)." Rouge can't speak, and Zane continues to explain us, and the changes happening. 

"Zane is the Alpha of my pack, and I'm the Luna. Technically the Moon Goddess is the Luna, but she has every single werewolf pack to care for, so the Goldsilver pack is lead by me, and now Zane too. There is no way that we'd survive being forcefully separated, you see, As soon as we were fully mated, My full abilities started coming in, his too, our bond went from a normal to an Astral bond, one of the rarest bonds known, and the strongest. When my sister, friends and I leave, Zane will be coming with us. Hell, the entire pack has already accepted you as their Alpha, Zane. Once we get home, there're a few things to be done, then you're part of the pack. That's all. Oh, one last thing. Siarad, Datglo (Speak, Unlock)" Rouge can speak, and the door is unlocked. "Sorry about that, but I couldn't have you interrupting, Rouge. Think about it, then call Zane if you have questions." 

We then stand up, I straighten my dress, then we head out to where the greeting party is. Walking in, everyone stops talking and looks at us, more specifically, me. "Welcome, I would like you to meet my Beloved, Lena. Continue on with what you were doing." He commands, slightly turning me on. No, Really turning me on. 

"Zaney!" a girl calls, and it's not his sister. She then hugs him, while he's rigid.

"Who are you, bitch?" I- Oh wait, no it isn't me, but Rosita- ask, slipping between them.

"Out of my way, Slut." She says, insulting me. I grab her by her hair and turn her to face me. 

"I've only slept with one guy, and that's my mate. You, on the other hand, have slept with ten or more different guys, and that's just in the last two weeks. Don't touch him again, or you're going to feel pain, whore." Lilah steps out of the shadows, not surprising me because I could smell her long befire she stepped out if said shadows. 

"Lena! Nice to see you again. Brother, what is that whore doing here? I thought you banned her."

"I thought I did too. " He says, his eyes locked on mine, wordlessly telling me what happened between him and her, and a few other sluts, letting me feel his feelings on the matter. I grab his hand, and pull him away, out of earshot.

"Go on, tell me how I was a bad mate, not waiting until I found you." He says, defeated. 

"You're not a bad mate, my love. You told me. Granted, it wasn't with words, but I understand. The last three months were hell for me too. I don't ever want to hear you say or think that you're a bad mate. You messed up. I forgive you. We all mess up some point in our lives. I did it when I was fighting a witch that had used Black Magic most of her life. I ended up hurt, and on bedrest for four months. You didn't only show me, but I felt everything you felt. I know how you felt. I DON'T CARE! Leave that behind us, you used protection, preventing anything." I hold my hand out to him, "Let's make something new, my love. Let's leave that in the past, and create something legendary. We can do it, but I need you to make us work. Please."

After a split second, he grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug. 'Burrowing' his nose into my hair, he inhales deeply, trying to calm himself down. "Babe, I think if-- We're going. Your eyes are silver. They'll notice."

"Alright." We walk back through the gardens, my hand in his. 

We pass Lilah, and I tell her to tell their parents that we have to go. Something came up with one of my friends. She nods in understanding. Finally out at the truck, Zane hands me the keys, and I get in the driver side, while Zane was already passed out in the passenger seat. Carefully getting home, I gently wake Zane up, or enough that we could get changed, then to bed. 

Looking out at him, already asleep, under the blankets, in just his boxers, I smile. Finishing pulling my hair out of the bun, taking my bracelet and earrings off/out, lastly, I strip to my red lace bra and underwear, then curl up to him. We quickly fall into deep sleep, holding each other tight. 

My last thought is "You have no idea how much I love you, Zane."

********************

Hey there, my Hybrids, How'd you like Chapter 15- Lena's Past?

Comment

Vote

You scare me how quiet you guys are... Plz

Vote or Comment!! I'd love it!

Almost to 500 reads! That's amazing!

With Love, 

MB0061