The Date...MAYBE!

Cameron P.O.V

I'm so excited for my date with Allison tonight. I decided that we were going to go up to the Hollywood sign and sit under the stars. I grab  blanket and the basket of food that I put together. I go to Allie's room and knock on the door and she answers.

"Ready to go?" I smile and she agrees grabbing Asher and we walk downstairs.

"Here Nash watch Ash while we are out." she says and hands Asher to Nash

"You stay here with Uncle Nash and while I go out with Da...Cameron"  Wait was she about to say dad?  I look at her confused

"Um were you about to say dad?" Taylor asks jumping over the back of the couch

"Yeah it sure did sound like that" Aaron agrees and she looks at me

"Am I Asher's dad? Is that why you wouldn't tell anyone? Or why you said he wasn't in your life anymore?" I say looking down not wanting to look at her.

"Cam I was going to tell you but I didn't want you to get mad."  she says

"You didn't want me to get mad?! Now I am mad because you kept it from me! Wait is this why you broke up with me?" I yell and she looks down "I cant believe this" I scoff running my fingers through my hair.

"Cam..."

"No, you can forget about that date." I say heading towards the door.

"Where are you going? Cam, Asher needs you. I need you." she cry's and I turn to her.

"You've made it this long without me you can do it again." I say and slam the door.

Allison P.O.V

I turn around tears in my eyes and everyone is staring at me.

"Allie everything will be okay" Gilinsky says and walks towards me. He picks me up bridal style and sits on the couch with me still in his arms. I rest my head on his chest and sob.

I wake up in my bed and Asher in the play pen sleeping. I check my phone and it is 3 am. I hear a bang downstairs and walk down there. I see Cameron walking in.

"Cam can we talk" I say quietly

"No" He says and walks away

"Cameron please" I beg and he looks at me

"What is there to talk about? You kept my child from me!" He yells raising his hands

"I did it because you told me you didn't want to have kids!" I yell back

"What do you mean I didn't want to have kids?" he asks and sits on the couch

"You said that you didn't want any kids until you were ready so I didn't want to put you through all of this. You are famous and have your life all figured out and I didn't want to mess it up." I say and sit next to him looking down at my feet.

"That doesn't mean anything Allison you still should've told me we could've got through it together but you dumped me. You put yourself into this. I would've helped and been there when Asher was born to hold your hand. I would've gotten up at three in the morning to get you ice cream or whatever else you wanted because you are my girlfriend and I love you."

"Are and Love?" I say and look up from my shoes

"Yes." He smiles "You ARE my girlfriend and I LOVE you. I never stopped loving you and I never will." I smile and hug him tight. "You will never get rid of me" he says and I kiss him

"Lets go to bed" I smile and he agrees and we head to my room.