[27] TEXT MESSAGE

{ Sebastian: Sebby 💕}

Babe I really need to talk to you!!!!

Sebby💕
Woah what's wrong sweetheart???

You remember how on our first date we told each other everything?

Sebby💕
Of course i do, why?

Well you know who just texted me.

Sebby💕
Who Chris? Look he said he was sorry for stealing my phone and texting you. You know how he is. Chris just being Chris.

What no not Chris . This has nothing to do with Chris. Remember the person I told you about on are date.

Sebby💕
Oh yea wait oh heck no that person texted you.

Yea and it wants to talk and I don't want to talk the person not after what the person did to me.

Sebby💕
I wouldn't either I mean who does that. Who does the person think they are. Not after what they did to you.

Yea it's just I don't know what to do :(

Sebby💕
Hey don't be upset because then I'll be upset. Do what you think feels right because no matter what I will always be here for you every step of the way!!

Aw thank you Sebby! I love you 😘❤️

Sebby💕
I love you too beautiful 😘

Sebby💕I love you too beautiful 😘

{Unknown}

Ok you wanted to talk so talk .

Unknown
Can you call me instead it would be easier?

No I still have you as unknown number in my contacts because I don't want your number in my phone btw how did you get my number?

Unknown
Someone you know gave it to me.

Who is that someone?

Unknown
It was Lauren we met up a few days ago. I asked how you been and she was like ask her yourself and then gave me your number. But that's beside the point, look I know your still upset about what happened along time ago and I'm very sorry. I never intended to hurt you.

Never intended to. You left me when I needed you the most!

Unknown
I know and I'm really sorry just please can we meet up sometimes and talk this out please.

I'll think about it but as for right now ,don't call me or text me. I will text you when I have an answer to your question!! So goodbye !