[12] ARTICLE/ TEXT MESSAGE

ARE DANIELLE MARTIN AND LANDON JAMES DATING??

It was not long ago that Danielle and her ex boyfriend Daniel Sherman broke up, they have remained friends but it looks like our little Danielle has moved on to actor Landon James as they were seen holding hands while walking out of restaurant in downtown Los Angeles. Sources says that they were looking adorable and cuddly to each other. One source say that they even shared a kissed on the lips. Do you think these two are dating??

-CleverNews

{ Landon: Troy Bolton🏀 }

Hey did you see the article, apparently were dating ??

Troy Bolton🏀
Yea I saw it, it's crazy you can't hang out with someone without the media thinking their dating.

Yea it's annoying and we didn't even kiss or hold hands . They are crazy , did they not see you with your girlfriend.
Troy Bolton🏀
They are crazy and I guess not but she got a laugh at it.

If I was her I would too. This is why I hate paparazzi and the media . It's also the reason I'm not on social media that much .

Troy Bolton🏀
Same hey Vanessa wants to know if you wanted to hang out with her tonight.

Sure I will love too .

Troy Bolton🏀
Awesome she said for you to dress casual. She won't tell me where you guys are going but she will be at your house in an hour.

Ok I'll get ready now , talk to you later Landon.

Troy Bolton🏀
You two have fun and ok talk to you later.