[7] TEXT MESSAGE

{Sebastian: Mad Man 🎩}

Hey so I saw the article!

Mad Man🎩
Same, I didn't know that you and Daniel broke up and why is my contacts name Mad Man🎩???

Well yea we decided to just remain friends and to answer your question its because you played the Mad Hatter/Jefferson on Once Upon a Time but if you don't like it I'll change it.

Mad Man🎩
Wait no don't change it, I actually like it.

Ok so back to the article why didn't you tell me you were seeing Lauren Daddario my best friend.

Mad Man🎩
Ok look before you get mad she asked me out and I kinda have feelings for her. I mean I have this huge crush on this other girl but she's currently off the market.

Oh and I'm not mad I'm just upset.

Mad Man🎩
Oh why?

BECAUSE IM INLOVE WITH YOU . And because Lauren knew I love you.
ERASED
I'm upset because I didn't want people to know to know about Daniel and I's break up that's all but I hope you and Lauren enjoy each other's company .

Mad Man🎩
Danielle I know when your lying, what's really wrong?
DELIVERED

Danielle please don't ignore me please what's wrong?
DELIVERED

Ok I leave you alone for a bit and thanks
DELIVERED

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you like the chapter. Nina Dobrev will be playing Lauren Daddario in the story. I also made a new Sebastian Stan story called "Once Upon A Time" if you guys will like to check it out. Next chapter should be up very soon.