5

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Alex asked, laughing hysterically as Dylan entered the house.

"What wrong with it? Justin told me I could be Santa this year!" Dylan exclaimed excitedly. He was wearing a red Santa suit; hat, beard and everything.

Justin walked in chuckling. "He wanted to be Santa..." he said to Alex, shrugging his shoulders.

Tonight was Christmas Eve, and Justin was hosting a dinner at his house. It was tradition, since most of the guys here were either rejected from or didn't have families. They were their own little family in a way. Everyone always thinks gang members are tattooed criminals who don't have hearts. While the former is true, some of them are real softies who really need that family feeling in their lives.

The guests for the dinner are the same as the poker night crew, except this time some of the guys brought their girls along too. Notice that I said girls and not girlfriends. That's because basically all of them kidnapped the girls they come with.

I felt the couch sink down next to me, as Justin draped his arm over my shoulder, pulling me into his warm chest.

"None of the guys are bringing their girls this year, except Luke," he mumbled, his face buried into my hair.

Good. All the other ones are annoying. Luke's girl was Cassandra. She was a kind of shy, but also kind of bubbly girl. I really liked her company at times.

Speak of the devil, well not devil because I like her, but you get what I mean. Cassandra and Luke were walking in, hand in hand, holding an insane amount of gifts.

Justin got off the couch and walked over to Luke embracing him in a bro hug. I smiled as Cassandra shyly walked away from them, nearing the couch where I was sitting.

"Hey Bella," she said softly sitting on the soft suede next to me.

"Hi," I replied my eyes wandering somewhere else;  her huge diamond necklace to be precise.

She saw me staring at the fine piece of jewelry and her face instantly turned red from embarrassment.

"Luke uh... he got this for me. As a Christmas present, you know," she rushed, fondling the insane necklace in her hand. The way in glistened and sparkled in the light had me in awe. Luke treated her so well, it made me a tad bit jealous.

"It beautiful," I said, my eyes still on the magnificent piece of jewelry. Sure, I'd never wear something that flashy, but wow it was gorgeous.

"What did Justin get you?"

I instantly stopped looking at her necklace and stared down at my fumbling fingers instead. "He didn't get me anything," I half whispered.

"Oh... Don't worry B," she said grabbing my hand in hers. "He's probably giving it to you during the gift exchange later."

After dinner all the guys give exchange gifts with each other, and in years past when the girls would come, they would almost always receive gifts from their boyfriends during that time as well.

"Yea, probably," I smiled at her, trying to assure myself more than I was her.

"Yoooo! Guys come to the table! It time for diiiiiiiinner!!" One of Justin's friends, Derek, called out, clearly already drunk.

I took a seat on the expensive, crimson satin chairs with Justin on my right and Santa, aka Dylan, on my left.

Food was placed on the by some of the butlers Justin hired for the night, but I wasn't really hungry so I just took some salad. Justin noticed this eyeing my place disapprovingly.