Hope

Aria's tattoo above. It's not on her wrist but it's the same design.

Aiden~

I'm making Arianna breakfast when I here her walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. When I turn around my breath freezes at the look of pain on her face. She has tears running down her cheeks and she looks so broken.

"I...I Arianna Mariposa Winter...r...re..." she falls to the floor sobbing. "I'm s...sorry. I...I didn't m...mean to b...be a f..failure. p...please don't hurt me."

My heart shatters. She was going to reject me. Not only that but she hates herself. My beautiful broken Luna thinks she's a failure. This is all my fault and now she will never love me. I've messed this up too much.

"Go to mate. Comfort her." Shadow growls in my head.

I quickly go to my broken girl and wrap her in my arms. Her body is shaking with her sobs. I lift her and set her on my lap and rock her. My poor baby. I failed at being her mate.

I pick her up and carry her to my room. I lay on the bed and hold her to me, whispering words of love and hope that she will forgive me.

After she falls asleep I lay in bed watching her. Even in her sleep she still looks like she's in pain. I vow to fix that.

***
AAAAHHHHH I'm so tired. I need more sleep. Unfortunately I have college stuff to take care of so I can't sleep. -_- I hate adulting and this is my first year of it :(

Piece of advice, live life to its fullest before you have responsibilities holding you back.
-Kay